The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone)

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

Really nice rooms, very clean with nice bathroom(private room), used to be a hotel, so well furnished. I was there when it was very cold in Ireland, heating didn't work, nearly froze in my bed. It sure is a nice place to stay, but better only when it is warmer. Environment absolutely calm and beautiful, not too far away from the Cliffs of Moher. Staff was really friendly, talked with me in the TV Room. The only disadvantage: no breakfast in price included, so not that good value.

• 19th Mar 2013

Unfortunately your visit was during the coldest March on record here in Ireland! While not always warm and sunny, it has warmed up a lot since! Thanks for visiting us and hopefully we'll see you again.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Really nice hostel in Temple Bar, close to all those pubs there, always something going on. Someone looking for a good night's sleep is definitely wrong here! Nice people around, WiFi not very strong in all rooms, rooms were clean(had a private room). Rooms to the street very noisy, even during the week. Staff helpful and friendly.

• 18th Mar 2013

Metro Hotel Dublin Airport

Dublin, Ireland

The hotel is really close the airport (10mins) and the shuttle service works well and is great. Rooms are great, calm environment, had a good sleep there. Staff was really friendly and helpful, no breakfast included but you could book it extra, was really nice. Well equipped, bar etc. Next time I'll arrive at Dublin airport I will definitely stay there because it is super close by and because of the shuttle service. Good value!

• 17th Mar 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

The hostel was really good- great location, very friendly staff, nice clean rooms, delicious food and a very cool bar. I'm totally satisfied and will stay at Bru&Bar's again when I'm the next time in Cork.