Reviews: diegool_86

Location Ecuador, Gender Male, Age 30

• Spain, Male, 25-30
Hotel Jason, Mykonos, Greece
19th Aug 2016

Nice and confortable place to stay in Mykonos. The pick up / return to the airport is precious specially if your flight arrives / departures early in the morning. The staff is more than friendly, there is almost a familiar environment which I appreciate it. The price for the services they offer is more than fair. Just wanna say Thank you for the lovely time I had there!

Flying Pig Downtown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
27th Mar 2016

Even though its difficult to sleep in a bedroom with 18 beds this Hostel makes it feel like home somehow.. great atmosphere, very helpful staff (I lost my necklace and they sent it back to me after I left the Hostel) free wifi and includes breakfast! Also location is perfect.. walking distance from almost everywhere. I think is kind of pricey for a single bed in such a big bedroom but I guess Amsterdam is just an expensive city. Best option if you like the whole backpack experience.

Hi there Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us! Ah indeed the feather necklace! We are glad it found you well. :) Indeed our 18 bed dorm can get a little hectic but we do offer free earplugs at our reception desk to help with staying a a larger dorm. We also have dorms with 4,6 or 10 beds for next time! Take care and we do hope to see you again someday! The Piggies

The Cathedral Hostel, Murcia, Spain
16th Nov 2014

I arrived to the Hostel after 10 pm so nobody answered the door.. I couldn't called anyone because they emailed me the phone number 2 hours before I arrived, so that night I paid for another place.. other than that very good quality-price, friendly staff, and the breakfast is good enough if u r not into variety.. the bathroom is small but it was okey since the hostel was pretty empty by the time I went.. Lockers on rent, cheap, but still..

Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
16th Jul 2014

Friendly staff. The hostel is not close from the old bus station (45 min walking), the train station or the old Jaffa city, but is well connected by public bus and you always have the taxi service from the hostel. The best of course is that it is located in front line to the beach and offers free beach towel every time. Small bathrooms but enough for a backpacker like me. Since I love the beach I would definitely stay here again!

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
14th Jul 2014

This hostel is very well known in the city so it won't be hard for you to find it. Some facilities (like tours) they offer are a little more expensive than other hostels, but the staff is very friendly and helpful with every doubt you have. The free breakfast buffet is really good and helps you start the day with the right foot. 15-20 minutes walk from main attractions (Old City) and Bus Central Station. Overall I had a good stay here.

Mish Mash Poznanska, Warsaw, Poland
7.4
18th Jun 2014

This is a small hostel which is good if you want a quiet place to stay and also because it only has two bathrooms. When we arrive our room was full with mosquitoes, when I ask the desk lady if she had insecticide she simply said "No". I spent the afternoon killing them with my hands. Besides that pretty good stay there.

sorry for the troubles,we will try to make the better conditions:)

Birka Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
8.0
17th Jun 2014

The place was good, some members of the staff not so friendly but they did their job correctly, slow wi-fi but I guess is like that in all the city. Location good 15 min walking distance from Train station. Sleeping in the room with 14 people can be difficult but the cleanliness and the fact that every bed has outlets and small lamp is cool and comfortable enough. Don't expect to put your suitcases in the lockers cause they won't fit.. bring your own padlock.

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
7.7
21st Jun 2013

Great and helpful staff! Although the hostel itself is not new, was comfortable enough for sleeping. There were a few things to improve, for example I didn't have anywhere to charge my cellphone in the room! also no wi-fi in the room since it was a third floor and you have to pay for small lockers.. not big enough for suitcases. Location is ok but not walking distance from any main attraction, had to take bus or underground for sure but they are not far from the hostel.

29th Aug 2012

Great new modern hostel... near alexanderplatz, train stations and Berlin most popular attractions... good to meet young people! This is the place to stay in Berlin!

Thank you! Hope to see you soon back!

• Ecuador,
Louise 20, Dresden, Germany
20th Aug 2012

Great hostel, felt like staying in some friends big house! it is not near the main train station or the old town, but it is in the coolest neighborhood in Dresden with the best places to eat, drink and have fun! Definitely I'll stay again here!

PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel, Berlin, Germany
17th Aug 2012

Just for sleeping is a great place cause its near alexanderplatz, the train station, and walking distance from most of the attractions, the breakfast is quite good for 5,50 euros, other hostels offer less for the same price, but the common room is just a sofa and 4 walls so don't expect to meet other people there.. if u r traveling alone maybe not a good place, if u go with friends definitely, good price, big rooms clean place...

7.7
14th Oct 2011

It was good, the place was kind of old, but still enough for me. It is near a metro station so that is helpful and near Montmartre and Moulin Rouge so plenty of adult fun near it.

Hostel DownTown, Prague, Czech Republic
9.3
7th Oct 2011

Downtown Hostel was everything I needed. Super clean, very good location, walking distance from everything you need to see in Prague, helpful staff, very nice rooms and bathrooms. Thank u for making my visit so easy!

Tangoinn Hostel Downtown, Bariloche, Argentina
31st Mar 2011

Very nice place to stay in Bariloche!.. enough for backpackers like us. Lockers in each room great for our security!