Reviews: diegool_86

Location: Ecuador, Gender: Male, Age: 28

The Cathedral Hostel

Murcia, Spain

I arrived to the Hostel after 10 pm so nobody answered the door.. I couldn't called anyone because they emailed me the phone number 2 hours before I arrived, so that night I paid for another place.. other than that very good quality-price, friendly staff, and the breakfast is good enough if u r not into variety.. the bathroom is small but it was okey since the hostel was pretty empty by the time I went.. Lockers on rent, cheap, but still..

Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Friendly staff. The hostel is not close from the old bus station (45 min walking), the train station or the old Jaffa city, but is well connected by public bus and you always have the taxi service from the hostel. The best of course is that it is located in front line to the beach and offers free beach towel every time. Small bathrooms but enough for a backpacker like me. Since I love the beach I would definitely stay here again!

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

This hostel is very well known in the city so it won't be hard for you to find it. Some facilities (like tours) they offer are a little more expensive than other hostels, but the staff is very friendly and helpful with every doubt you have. The free breakfast buffet is really good and helps you start the day with the right foot. 15-20 minutes walk from main attractions (Old City) and Bus Central Station. Overall I had a good stay here.

Mish Mash Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

This is a small hostel which is good if you want a quiet place to stay and also because it only has two bathrooms. When we arrive our room was full with mosquitoes, when I ask the desk lady if she had insecticide she simply said "No". I spent the afternoon killing them with my hands. Besides that pretty good stay there.

sorry for the troubles,we will try to make the better conditions:)

Best Hostel City

Stockholm, Sweden

The place was good, some members of the staff not so friendly but they did their job correctly, slow wi-fi but I guess is like that in all the city. Location good 15 min walking distance from Train station. Sleeping in the room with 14 people can be difficult but the cleanliness and the fact that every bed has outlets and small lamp is cool and comfortable enough. Don't expect to put your suitcases in the lockers cause they won't fit.. bring your own padlock.

Phoenix Hostel

Great and helpful staff! Although the hostel itself is not new, was comfortable enough for sleeping. There were a few things to improve, for example I didn't have anywhere to charge my cellphone in the room! also no wi-fi in the room since it was a third floor and you have to pay for small lockers.. not big enough for suitcases. Location is ok but not walking distance from any main attraction, had to take bus or underground for sure but they are not far from the hostel.

Great new modern hostel... near alexanderplatz, train stations and Berlin most popular attractions... good to meet young people! This is the place to stay in Berlin!

Thank you! Hope to see you soon back!

Louise 20

Dresden, Germany

Great hostel, felt like staying in some friends big house! it is not near the main train station or the old town, but it is in the coolest neighborhood in Dresden with the best places to eat, drink and have fun! Definitely I'll stay again here!

PangeaPeople Hostel & Hotel

Berlin, Germany

Just for sleeping is a great place cause its near alexanderplatz, the train station, and walking distance from most of the attractions, the breakfast is quite good for 5,50 euros, other hostels offer less for the same price, but the common room is just a sofa and 4 walls so don't expect to meet other people there.. if u r traveling alone maybe not a good place, if u go with friends definitely, good price, big rooms clean place...

It was good, the place was kind of old, but still enough for me. It is near a metro station so that is helpful and near Montmartre and Moulin Rouge so plenty of adult fun near it.

Hostel DownTown

Prague, Czech Republic

Downtown Hostel was everything I needed. Super clean, very good location, walking distance from everything you need to see in Prague, helpful staff, very nice rooms and bathrooms. Thank u for making my visit so easy!

Tangoinn Hostel Downtown

Bariloche, Argentina

Very nice place to stay in Bariloche!.. enough for backpackers like us. Lockers in each room great for our security!