Hostel Colours, Milan, Italy
22nd Jul 2016

I had a great time here. My room was in a different building a few doors down the street, but the staff were incredibly helpful and always seem happy to see you, which is always nice when you're travelling alone. Nice little terrace on the roof, which is a cool spot to hang out and meet other travellers.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
8.0
19th Jul 2016

Stayed here just the one night because I was in town for work, but met great people in the hostel bar and went exploring Munich's beer gardens at night. The hostel is in a good location to venture into the city and easy transport options nearby. Would recommend!

Las Musas Hostel, Madrid, Spain
15th Jul 2016

We had such a good time here. The hostel is in a lovely quiet Madrid street but a short walk to Sol and all the bars and clubs. There's a roof terrace with a bar and the friendliest staff that I've met from all the hostels I've stayed at. Would definitely stay here again!

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
5th Aug 2015

I stayed here 2 years ago and had a great time. Once again I've had a fantastic stay, good friendly staff, always other travellers to socialise with at the bar. You will definitely meet new friends here and have a blast. Also good location, short walk to oxford street and central London.

No.8 Seven Sisters, London, England
5.1
29th Jul 2015

Pros: Good value. If you just need a bed and don't care about the Other stuff then this is fine. Cons: Rooms were very hot. There are not enough showers so you usually have to queue up, plus they always seem flooded. The staff had no personality whatsoever and came across rude to me at times, they definitely seemed nicer to certain people than to others. Location is boring and far away from central London. No atmosphere, most guests are long term stayers looking for work.

The Village Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia
8.0
17th Apr 2014

We stayed in a private room for 2 people so I have not experienced the dorms. But judging from the private room the place is clean and tidy. No noise at night allowed us to sleep very well! The staff were very accomodating, providing us with a double bed instead of a twin bed (which I requested on the phone). When we wanted extra towels reception was closed, but when I called the number on the door someone came within 30 seconds and was very helpful!

Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
31st Jul 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Queen Liz, staff was very accommodating and the atmosphere always fun and friendly. Not too far from Fulham Broadway station and easy to get into town. Good price on beers too!

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
28th Jul 2013

I loved this hostel, the price you pay simply cannot be beaten, especially considering the location (only a short bus ride or 15 min walk to oxford street). The staff were friendly and always up for a laugh. Travelling alone here I met a lot of other single travellers and had a great time, highly reccomend!

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
15th Jun 2013

Really fun atmosphere and great staff make this one of my favourite hostel experiences on my whole trip, and I have stayed in many hostels!

Jimmi Hostel, Paros, Greece
18th May 2013

Jimmy and his family are very friendly and accommodating, he even picked me up from the port at 10pm. Maybe because its still early season, but I had the 4 bed mixed dorm with fridge, cooker, sink, bathroom and TV all to myself. It's very peaceful and everything you need (beach, supermarket, restaurants, bike/car rental) are at your doorstep. Great value for money and great place to stay!

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
7.7
12th May 2013

The hostel in general is clean, safe and the location is fantastic! Very close to the acropolis and the nightlife. The rooftop bar has an amazing view, however it was closed for renovations during my stay. But you can still bring your own drinks up there and sit to admire the view. The one negative of my stay was that the wi-fi never worked. But I'm sure it's a temporary problem, all in all a great place to stay.

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas, Thessaloniki, Greece
9th May 2013

Good atmosphere here, Ogi generously cooks for the guests most nights and the beers are flowing! The staff are kind and friendly and during my short stay here were very helpful with bus/train information. I would reccomend staying here

Hostel Mostel, Sofia, Bulgaria
21st Apr 2013

Nini and all the staff were extremely helpful and genuinely friendly people. The pub crawls are a great way to see the town and meet other travelers. The hostel is clean, feels very secure thanks to the electronic cards, and the no noise after late policy means you can have a decent nights sleep. Definitely reccomend staying here!

Footprints Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
6.0
9th Apr 2013

I only stayed here for one night, however I ended up leaving during the night and checking into a hotel down the road, because my room had bugs!