• USA, Female, 18-24
The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
7.7
15th Aug 2013

On the street one is confronted by tuk tuk drivers enough. My only interactions with the staff of the hostel was to try and get me to take one of their tuk tuks, so I was not impressed. The rooms were decent. Just make sure to request a bottom bunk. I'm quite short and it was difficult to manage.

Hi there, sorry you don't seem to have had a great time here- as 1 of 2 western managers here, we're almost always around to help with any problems -we want you to have a great stay. Our hand picked team of dedicated tuk tuk drivers are supporting the Hostel through their good service but they are also supporting their families -as are most drivers around town. I find a simple smile and a shake of the head is enough to put off any gentle enquiry here, in friendly Cambodia. All the Best!

7.1
30th May 2013

It was really loud, especially for a weekday.

Rotorua Central Backpackers, Rotorua, New Zealand
21st May 2013

Rooms were packed to the brim with people and there wasn't much room to hang out in the hostel and the TV shuts off early.

Trek Global, Wellington, New Zealand
7.7
15th May 2013

I liked the hostel quite a lot, but it worried me about how our (stayed with another person) constantly left the door open/unlocked. Looking back on it, we should've said something at the front desk, but still. There is a community of live-ins and this is obvious. It was still fun though.