Location: Taiwan, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The staffs and roommates are very nice! Atmosphere excellent! The basement lounge is very quiet when compared to the lobby and is suitable for doing personal reading or internet surfing. There's just one thing, I stayed at 14 bed female dorm and the outlets for recharging are not located evenly, which is a little inconvenient. And there's no individual lighting for each bed also. Since there's always someone sleeping in the room, I often need to arrange my personal stuffs in the dark.

• 31st Aug 2013

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The public luggage room is a little mess and the toilet paper in the basement lady's restroom tends to fall into trash can very often, which is really of poor hygiene. The internet reception on and off several times and since my room doesn't locate in the lobby building, I need to go outdoor and enter the lobby to use the wifi and it only opens before 23:30, which is a little inconvenient. But overall the staffs are nice and willing to help and the roommates I met are very friendly.

• 30th Aug 2013

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

The staff is friendly, location is nice, near subway station. One special feature about the hostel is that there are separate bathrooms and restrooms, so usually I don't have to wait in line for using either one of them; and there is hairdryer in the bathroom, which is very convenient. Breakfast is nice, lots of fruit, but the taste of the milk is a little bit strange. The hostel has systematic management so it is very comfortable to stay there. But the wi-fi is really sucks!!

• 17th Mar 2012
  • Taiwan

The location is great!! (well, can expect with its price) especially for musical lover, never have to worry about your way back to the hostel, it's right there at time square!! hair dryer is applied in the bathroom, which is nice. but there is no kitchen in the "hotel", kinnda lonely in the hotel suite if you're not lucky enough to have friends with you or meet friendly new friends there. and since the room is so small, it's a little bit lack of privacy while using the bathroom^^"

• 15th Mar 2012

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

It's very clean, very neat. The location is good, only takes minutes to reach central station. The staff is really friendly. Offers free laundry! Only that it took me two hours in the waiting line for taking a bath.

• 13th Mar 2012
  • Taiwan

The situation is good for nights out, in Adams Morgan. But of course it will be very nosing till mid-night. There was some construction going on when I arrived the hostel so the air was bad. The living environment also not clean. But staff was willing to help.

• 12th Mar 2012

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Excellent!!!! I LOVE ACBB with all my heart! The living environment was comfortable, good wi-fi. I loved to enjoy the serene beauty along the falls in the very morning; the air was so fresh; brought back the peace within my heart' and it only took me minutes to walk there. The staffs were so friendly and helped me so much. You can easily make new friends at ACBB. We were like a big international family to dine with each other there! The best hostel experience I ever had! ^^

• 8th Mar 2012