Location: Australia, Age: 24

Staff weren't very friendly or helpful, they didn't really talk to us or greet us warmly. The other guests were quite cold towards us too (we were two western guys and the other guests were predominantly Taiwanese and Chinese). The hostel was extremely humid even when the weather was comfortable outside. The main living area had a lot of mosquitoes. Top floor dorm is too bright. The bathrooms were wet everywhere and weren't cleaned properly. No slippers were provided for the bathrooms.

• 7th May 2014

Bike Tainan Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

Comfortable and clean hostel with a fantastic host. Kate will go out of her way to make sure you have a great time in Taiwan, on top of being a very fun and kind person. Beautiful garden, clean facilities and a nice atmosphere. Couldn't ask for much more, highly recommended.

• 5th May 2014

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

The hostel has fun and friendly staff that speak excellent English. I really enjoyed the laidback and fun atmosphere in the hostel, it's unlike any hostel I've stayed at before. Clean, secure and in a great location.

• 10th Feb 2014

Hello Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

Probably some of the best facilities of any hostel I have stayed in: luxurious bunks, nice showers, awesome decor and very clean. One of the bigger hostels I have stayed at in Korea, but the staff are very familiar and helpful. The location is great if you want to stay near the beach, the hostel is a few minutes walk from the subway and Haeundae beach, although, it takes quite a while to get downtown. They have a rabbit and puppy too, which is a nice touch if you like animals.

• 18th Jun 2012

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I have never felt so at home in a hostel before. Justin is fun and so helpful. The hostel is clean, everything you could need is provided, the location is great and it's really easy to meet other people. The hostel is in the middle of Hongdae, which is easily the most fun place in Seoul. When I come back to Seoul, I will definitely stay here again.

• 12th Jun 2012