Dina's Hostel, Cairo, Egypt

6.9
2nd Jan 2014

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
26th Dec 2013

a great place to park for a few days

Fauzi Azar Inn, Nazareth, Israel
8.0
10th Dec 2013

Fauzi Azar Inn is a wonderful place with no shortcomings. I would go back there with no hesitation. A short story. I arrived in Nazareth vi bus from Haifa and left my camera on the seat of the bus while exiting. I almost panicked but went straight to Fauzi Azar Inn and the girl working the desk found my camera within an hour. The bus driver had turned the camera in at the bus station and I retrieved it easily.

Orient Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10th Nov 2011

I stayed at the Orient in 2010 and enjoyed it so much that I went back in 2011. The character had changed a little in that the night club had been added to the top floor. It was extremely noisy the first night there but after a little chiding they toned it down. It would help them a lot if the doors going from the floors into the hallway/stairs had some automatic closers on them. All in all, a great place to which I will return.

Athens Studios, Athens, Greece
7.0
30th Nov 2010

A longer shower curtain would have kept us from having to squeggie the floor after every shower. Get ready to have one foot in the shower when sitting on the commode. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast adequate. Noisy because it sits on top of a sports bar and the smoke from below finds its way into the room as does the noise.

Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
7.3
17th Nov 2010

There is no common area. Not even a chair to sit in anywhere. The seven bed mixed dorm has one lav, one toilet, and one shower all in the same room.

City Hostel Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
9.3
15th Nov 2010

There was less personal space than I was expecting. The rooms were tiny. Plenty of common space though.

8th Nov 2010

This is my first hostel experience but I'm afraid it will all be downhill from here. What a great place and this is coming from a 60 year old man traveling for seven weeks alone and staying in a ten person mixed dorm. Plenty to eat and wonderfully friendly and accomodating staff.

Hi - thanks for your great feedback! We love it when we have happily satisfied customers :-) I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay here and had a great first hostel experience, we hope you continue your hostel travelling and have just as much fun. We look forward to greeting you again here at St. Christopher's Inn Paris - A bientot!