Location: Sweden, Gender: Female, Age: 45

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Good hostel, BUT beware of bedbugs!!!

The location is great, and the staff is very friendly. Their home drawn maps would benefit from some improvements though... The single rooms are small and a bit stuffy and do not have any safety boxes, but the price is good. The oven baked pizzas are excellent!

thank you for sparing time for the feedback here. we appreciate for your advice. Hope the excursion booklet did not get you too much trouble in your hiking/biking trip around xingping. we have already made a new booklet of biking trips which should be more helpful. wish you good time in your further trip.

Backstreet Youth Hostel

Guilin, China

This hostel has everything one can ask for. BIG, clean rooms, great location, very friendly and helpful staff, tours organized as well as information on public transport. The lobby is a very nice area to hang out. The only minor thing that is not perfect is that WiFi does not work in the rooms - but who needs that when there is a lobby?

Thank you so much for your kind review! We're very happy that you enjoyed your time here. We offer Wifi in the lobby in order to provide a network which allows our guests access to Facebook, Google services, Wordpress and many other websites normally blocked by China. We wanted to make sure all Backstreet guests have the opportunity to get in contact with friends and family back home. Our Wifi networks are also very reliable. Team Backstreet

Angelie Hotel

Jiuzhaigou, China

The place has no "hostel" atmosphere at all. No place to hang out, not much information provided. They should also give better directions. I asked several taxi drivers to take me to Angelie from the bus station, but they did not know. We finally had to call and get directions. My dorm room only had one safety box with a key. However, the place is clean, the location is great, for Jiuzhaigou the price is as low as it gets, and the staff is friendly enough and do try to answer your questions.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

A bit too much of a party hostel for my taste. Drinking games including puking... Otherwise perfectly fine. The dorm rooms are a bit small. Friendly, helpful staff, and very good location.

Anda Guesthouse

Hohhot, China

The hostel is very nice and very conveniently located close to a restaurant street. Also, the staff is very friendly. The only negative thing is that they announce that they have free pickup from the train station which is not always true. If you arrive late in the evening, they may not have any driver available. They were supposed to email me the day before my arrival to confirm about the pickup. They never emailed me, and nobody picked me up.

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The location is perfect and staff is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The only minor drawbacks were mosquitoes in the room (I was there in July), too soft bunk beds in my opinion (I am a light person), and thin walls which made it a bit noisy. You have everything you need here in terms of WiFi, safety lockers, kitchen, luggage storage and full access to everything after you check out on the day of your departure. I highly recommend!

Hostal Tuyasto

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

The staff at this hostel are really super friendly and helpful. The facilities are also very nice and clean, and are located a few minutes walk from the main street. The only drawback is that there were not enough lockers for everyone.

Condor's House

Lima, Peru

It is a very average type of hostel, not a place where I would hang out too long. I was told I could hand in my valuables at the reception, which I did. When I came to pick them up, they had a hard time finding them, which was kind of ennerving. When they finally found them, they did not verify that what they handed to me actually belonged to me. They have a laptop for guests to use, but it ran out of batteries and they could not find the charger.

Westbay Bed and Breakfast

Roatan, Honduras

I stayed in a dorm room for six nights. The rooms very cleaned every day and the entire place was tidy. Breakfast, which is included in the price, was plentiful and delicious and different every day. Glenn lets you borrow movies and various beach equipment for free, and snorkeling gear is half the price of what is offered on the beach. Ok, the place is not ON the beach, but it only takes a couple of minutes to walk there. Excellent value for West Bay!