Kim Lan Hotel

Can Tho, Vietnam

the hotel in can tho is nice. they give you pineapple juice when you arrive! Close to the boardwalk and market. The tour (homestay) was the best part, obviously. River tour, rice noodle factory, bike tour. Great local experience in the Mekong Delta!

Duc Vuong Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The hotel was great! We loved the breakfast and rooftop bar. And the showerheads were pretty awesome too.

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

The hostel was great. Good location. Would have liked more common spaces but was otherwise awesome. Staff was fun and accommodating.

The Florentine was excellent! The staff was so nice and we felt like we were staying at a friend's house. The last night, we were planning to leave at 3:45 am to get to the airport and they let us pay for a half night and hang out/sleep in the rooftop hammocks. Overall, a great place, perhaps the best hostel ever?

• 19th Jul 2012

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Great place. Had everything I needed. Internet, air conditioning. Showers :) in a good neighborhood!

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

This was a fabulous place. The rooms were so big and nice! A normal hostel would have shoved 4 more bunk beds in there but there were only singlebeds and plenty of rooom. I didn't spend time in the bar area but it seemed cozy and nice also. Literally a second away from the train. Highly recommend.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hostel. It is great to know that our guest enjoy our large rooms & cozy beds. Safe travels and all the best from your Grand Hostel Team :o)

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was like a hotel. There are. Ton of guests. The breakfast is easy, but I wished there was more of a kitchen.

Adore Plaza

San Sebastian, Spain

Istanbul Green House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Talat, the owner is insanely nice and will do anything to help you. He gave us his own metro pass to use! It's a great value for its money--only 13€ a night! The location is ideal, (MUCH better than the super touristy sultanamet neighborhood) and really close to Taksim square and Iskitlal street (the pedestrian area for restaurants, night clubs, bars and shopping) I highly recommend!!

hi dear monica thank you very much for yhour great review you were such a great amrican family i loved that you were my guest. i am really happy to see your comment thanks thanks best regards talat

The hostel was great. I got a migraine while I was there (too much sangria and bright sunlight?) and the reception gave me 1g of paracetamol which knocked it out :)

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

MEININGER Frankfurt/Main Messe

Frankfurt, Germany

You have to take the s bahn anywhere, there isn't a single place to go from the hostel which was surprising...

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

This was the best hostel in Frankfurt. Free breakfast! Nice common room, awesome location, I would definitely come back, and in fact tried to come back for an additional night and they were booked, fqorcing me into a lesser Frankfurt hostel.

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

It kind of reminded me of McDonalds. Not too much personality, but definitely modern and pretty looking. The "common room" even looks like McDonalds seating. We stayed in a private room and enjoyed the clean bathroom and shower and free breakfast and internet.

Thank you for the comment. Glad you enjoyed your stay