Reviews: jasonsanders0076175

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Had a nice time at this hostel. The bar was bumping every night and there were a lot of people from different locations. Staff was friendly and it was pretty easy to meet new people. Showers/restrooms are a little on the small side and the rooms are a little outdated, but the place has a nice vibe.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Had a great experience at this hostel! Location was ok, but located next to the train station, so easy to get around. Staff were very friendly and rooms were immaculately clean! As a single traveler, I particularly liked this location because it was easy to meet people. Would definitely stay here again!

Thanks J for that nice comment you left us! Looking forward to welcoming you here again:) Warm regards from Amsterdam

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Had an AMAZING stay at this hostel. Rooms/showers/bathrooms were clean....atmosphere was very inviting and the bar was a great place to meet people. Andrea was a GREAT bartender and was very friendly! As a single traveler, it was important for me to pick a place to meet people...this was definitely a great choice!

All in all, I really enjoyed my stay at Meininger in Munich. The staff were pretty friendly/helpful (especially with me checking in every 2 hours on my luggage!!!) The hostel was a little pricey, but given it was during Oktoberfest, this was to be expected. Rooms were clean...bunkmates were friendly and it was nice there was a bar downstairs. Will definitely stay here again! As a single traveler, this place was GREAT for meeting other people!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The staff at this hostel is amazing. Greg was entertaining and made the bar/social atmosphere more enjoyable. I plan on staying here again in the future!