Reina Madre Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Very helpful and friendly staff! A good place to stay in BA.

Santa Teresa Central Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a fantastic time in the hostel. Climbing up the hill was awful every single day, but we knew that before and it was a good workout. ;) We didn´t have air condition in the room, so it was very hot. The toilets sometimes didn´t work properly. But: The staff was very, very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was really good. We had caipirinha- evenings during carnival in the hostel and they have been the best, I´ve ever tasted. I would definitly recommend that hostel.

• 24th Feb 2014

Loft Gallery Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Really nice place to stay in Amsterdam. The stairs are not to bad, because you are rewarded with a fantastic view. There´s one bathroom to share, but we never had problems with that. Whenever we needed it, it was unoccupied.

Little Hanoi Diamond

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff was awesome! They helped me with everything. They recommended really good tours to Sa Pa and Ha Long Bay and I could even leave my luggage there and take a shover, when I came back. And they have good prices for the tours compared to some other places. Kim was the best, she even showed me her favourite street food place and the noodle soup was the best I´ve ever tried. Everything was very clean and the bed was huge! I really loved that hostel!

The Loft Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel ever. The staff helped me with every question und animated people to go out together with them. Especially if you travel on your own there´s no other hostel to meet other people more easily. It´s situated in the centre, perfect for sightseeing. I definitly recommend the Loft Hostel.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

We had a great stay there! The only thing was, we had a room without any window, so it was a bit muggy. But everything was very clean, the staff answered our questions perfectly, the kitchen is awesome.

Thank you for the great review! Half of our rooms are below ground level, and we're kind of happy about that, since it keeps our rent down a little bit. With a location this central it would otherwise be hard to keep the prices as low as ours. Most rooms still have access to daylight through ceiling windows. But in the summer, when it never gets dark at night, some guests actually prefer the rooms without windows! Glad you had a nice stay with us anyway, hope to see you back hers some day. Cheers, Lena

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nice, clean hostel with really good breakfast. The rooms are a bit small or have to many beds for their size. The staff didnt help us, when we had a problem, but apart from that i would recommend that hostel.

Mission Beach Retreat YHA

Mission Beach, Australia

Lovely hostel near the beach. Everything was perfect, although they really suffered from the cyclone. Great, helpful staff. I had some problems with my further plans for my holidays, but Richard sorted everything out and i could more than enjoy the next week. Thanks so much therefore!

Thanks Andrea Always great to hear that people enjoy the Retreat and Mission Beach. You were here at a very difficult time for us, thanks again,.. Mission Beach Retreat will be totally renovated by the end of march 2011. We would love to see you again. Happy Travels Richard

Great hostel. Very clean, staff friendly all the time. Nice bar and terrace. cheap and tasty food in the evenings. Location near the beach is great and caused a lot of fun after the bar was closed on midnight. Only thing I didn´t like was that it was far from the city center.

I´ve been there only for one night, so I cant´t really judge, but I liked it.

I only stayed for one night, so I cab´t really judge. Think I´ve had hostels with more fun in the evenings, but it also depends on the guests, who stayed there that day.