Reviews: bgboyrus5488

Location: Bulgaria, Gender: Male, Age: 23

did not spend much time here, unfortunatelly, but it is really well-designed and the staff is really friendly. each door had a security lock so even leaving in a 6-dorm I felt secure. the other problem was that out of 6 people in my room 4 were loadly snoring... impossible to sleep. so think twice before choising a dorm instead of private ;)

• 5th Oct 2013

Guesthouse Tamura

Nara, Japan

The owners of the house were extremely polity and helpful. They seak excellent English and are ready to help any kind of problem. I only asked were the nearest public bath is located - they gave me all the 'bath equipment' I could need and even gave me a lift to the baths! Same happened in the morning - I asked them to call me a taxi to the station, instead they gave me a free lift to the station! It was pretty impressive, especially taking into account how lovly the room I got was! Thank you!!!

• 4th Oct 2013

Osaka Hana Hostel

Osaka, Japan

really nice place to stay! the staff is really nice and helpful. The kitchens are well equipped, the wi-fi has a very good connection. in the dorms each bed had a curtain, a lovely wooden box (you will need a lock for it) and a lot of extra space to put ur staff - so it was really convenient there!! Location is perfect - 1 min to America mura with loats of shops, 1 min walk to 100Yen shop, around 7 min to the famous Runner banner and the city center itself.

• 2nd Oct 2013
  • Bulgaria

Thank you so much for your review! Yes! We are in a central ! This helps your travel a lot ! There are many delicious restaurants, bars and Izakaya! 30 seconds to convenience store. 3 mins to post office. Only 15 mins walk to Dotombori, the main area of Osaka!

very good located - 7 min by foot from Sannomiya station - polite and helpful staff. What was a real surprise for me that they have a huge free of charge public bath right inside the building. Toothbrushes, spoon, towels - everything is included and nicely prepared. The capsules are not cloosing - only curtains, but actually you do not need to put any of your belongings in them cause everyone has a personal locker. I think it is a very nice place to experience a capsule hostel

• 1st Oct 2013

Kyoya Ryokan

Nagoya, Japan

I would never expect this place to be so awsome from inside! A real ryokan! Has public baths, free internet, free computers, even free printing! They also have a camera in the garden with whitch you can photo yourself =) The breakfast was a bit expencive for me, but Mr Hiroshi (the manager) gave me a map with all the local cafees. He was really nice with all the possible issues! I visited Nagoya mostly for the Toyota factory, so did not get around the city much...

• 27th Sep 2013

Jimbocho Sakura Hotel

Tokyo, Japan

spent only one night here, but would spend more. nice and clean - nothing special, but nice

• 21st Sep 2013