Reviews: baziltripp

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 22

Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Literally across the road from the bus station. Was a pleasant stay with a friendly atmosphere within the hostel. We were a short walk away from the parties of the boat. Although there were lockers I couldn't see any keys for them and there was no keys for the door so anybody could walk in. Although this was not really a great concern to me and would certainly stay here again.

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Harris was a good host who did everything he could to make sure you're stay was comfortable. The hostel was rather quiet during my stay so getting sleep was not an issue. Although only a short walk down to the old bazaar the hill was quite steep so walking back up it was something anyone would dread.

Sky Lounge Hostel

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel is a hidden gem within the hidden gem that is Mostar. A short walk from the Bus Station and a even shorter walk from the Old Bridge. The staff were excellent and made my stay a highlight of my travels. Nothing was too much trouble. One even showed me the Bridge at night and told me the whole story of the Bridge. The Sky Lounge on an evening has an excellent atmosphere with staff and fellow travelers having a good time. Only regret was not extending my stay so don't make my mistake.

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

What a brilliant hostel perfectly located to all transport links. You're literally on the doorstep to Pile Gate so the sights are walking distance. Neno is a fantastic host does everything to make your stay a pleasant one, even did my laundry for me saving me quite a walk to the Laundrette. Fellow travelers were very friendly. Would love to return to Dubrovnik and would recommend this place to anyone.

Nuova Locanda Belvedere

Venice, Italy

Only stopped over for 1 night but staff were pleasant and beds were comfortable. A short 10 minute bus journey from Venice and very easy to access from the airport. Would happily stay here again.

Fantastic hostel. Excellent staff especially the bar man who was kind enough to keep the bar open when arriving there at 1AM. Customer service at its finest. Very well located walking distance from the Belfry. Would certainly recommend to others visiting Bruges.

Hostel Kombinat

Wroclaw, Poland

• 7th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

We were just staying here overnight prior to our flight from Bergamo Airport. Convieniently located minutes walk from the train station where the shuttle bus departed from. This is where the metro system leaves from also so the majority of Milan is minutes away. Would stay again for the purpose of an early flight.

Colors

Rome, Italy

Location was excellent, Walking distance to the Vatican. Bear in mind it is a hotel with the top floor as a hostel. The sun Terrance was lovely and where we gathered with fellow travelers to enjoy our night however keep in mind they do close this at 11 and the staff wont keep it open under any circumstances. With Rome being not the most budget friendly city the free breakfast was welcomed with open arms. Would stay again due to the location alone.

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Less than a couple of hundred meters from the train station. Rooms were clean and well maintained about 10 minutes walk from the Hofbräuhaus so by no means staggering distance however the city has a great metro system so not concerning. Would certainly stay again.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

It was an unexpected stop in Slovakia but was happy with the accommodation. It was very hot though so you had to have the windows open so a few bugs were about. One of the lights in the 10 bed room was not working so can be quite dark. Location was good though about 5 minutes from the center and right on the tram line. Saying that was happy with my stay and the staff were very pleasant.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was by far the best hostel I stayed in on my interrail trip. Very lively atmosphere, great bar and excellent staff. The rooms were exceptional. Very plush and puts some hotels to shame. Next time I come to Prague which I will there would be no question on where I shall be staying.

Walkabout

Manchester, England

Had all we needed to celebrate a friends birthday. Being a big fan of the walkabout back in my home city was delighted with how conveniently close this one was. The receptionist was extremely helpful in advising us on the local bars which certainly enhanced our Manchester experience.

• 1st Jun 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

First time in a hostel at St Christopher’s Shepherds Bush made it an enjoyable experience. The showers were fine and the room is pretty much what you want from a room. Although didn't speak to many of the visitors at the hostel the ones I did seemed very friendly. It was great location with it being right across the road from the tube station however all the bars closed at midnight so not really ideal for all night party however that not the hostels fault. Would use a hostel again and would reco

Thanks for your feedback! Next time you visit us and you want to have a great night out (later than midnight) ask any of our staff to recomend you the best night clubs in London.