Love this place it's got social events with sister hostel, free food and drink. I enjoyed my stay but if your a light sleeper pick a room away from road, traffic runs all night (no exaggeration 10pm-7am) and is loud. That aside love this place.

Staff friendly, Anthony's courtesy surpasses VIP treatment. 2 Blocks from beach. 1 block Subway shop, market, cuban cafe next to city buses. Nice pool great garden for day/night relaxing, cute foyer with desks lounge chairs, wifi reaches easily garden/rooms. This is a boutique hostel lamp & power points designed to beds, clean bathrooms clean towels, good mattresses, air-conditioning. I kept extending I enjoyed it so much, nice social atmosphere. I will be returning exclusively (note no laundry)

• 28th Jan 2013

We're so glad you plan on returning and we can't wait to have you again!

Cleaners entered room sprayed air walked out that's why the bathroom bulb was said to be strobing for 3days. Its very hi here's you stuff now move along, not very engaging as many other hostels are also limited laundry times and no ironing board all simple fixes.

• 26th Jan 2013

AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

Completely loved this place, simple public space but good garden area for chatting, Laundry in Hostel makes it easy to use. The house is simple and staff polite, rooms clean and bathrooms very clean especially considering the number of people using three washrooms (hostel manager even uses same washrooms) I recommend it as social and while it felt away from downtown, the transport and even walking was easy! Had the best week in a long while at a hostel, next time in NOLA I will return.

• 14th Dec 2012

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The booking system is so strange at the front desk they can't tell you (a current guest) that they have any spare rooms, for the next night(s) and suggest you go online.... really it is time to make the counter staff aware of good service! This point aside other staff were brilliant, helpful on other topics and sociable.

A Beary Good Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Columbus Circle Hostel

New York, USA

They once had an amazing lounge great for socializing but now have halved the space so while the hangout area is used a lot it gets crowded, still a fun hostel

Dear James, It was a great having you stay with us, we thoroughly enjoyed your company and glad that we could make your stay great =)