Location: Ireland, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hotel Terminal

Milan, Italy

Hotel Terminal is 5 minutes walk away from the central train station in Milan and very easy to find. The 24hr check in desk is helpful for those arriving late like me. My room was very clean comfortable with everything I needed, and the check in staff were polite and helpful. The room cleaners seem to have walkie talkies that are extremely loud and annoying in the corridors in the morning, however. Apart from that, the hotel was just right as a place to spend a peaceful night and good value too.

Flower Hostel Milan

Milan, Italy

I had read some negative reviews before booking, but I only needed a place to sleep for a few hour so chose Flower Hostel anyway. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a very kind, friendly man at reception who helped me carry some very heavy luggage up to my room. My bedroom was comfortable and clean, with a spotless bathroom and everything I needed. The receptionist in the morning even called a taxi to the hostel for me. The hostel is out of the way, but for a short stay, it'sjust right.

My Room Center

Bergamo, Italy

I arrived in Bergamo late at night, and the owners were kind enough to pick me up from the station and drive me to the hostel. The man who runs the hostel was very kind and friendly and gave me lots of useful advice on getting to the airport in the morning. The hostel itself was extremely comfortable, modern and well decorated. My room was simple and very clean, with everything I needed. I spend a very pleasant night there and if I stay in Bergamo again in the future I will certainly return.

Hotel Valley

Milan, Italy

The hostel was perfectly nice, clean and spacious. We booked a double room and spent the night in a comfortable dorm which had been made private for the night. The staff were friendly enough and the rooms were extremely clean. We weren't charged extra to leave our luggage at the desk for a few hours, it's true however that the bags were just left beneath a table in the breakfast area.

Hotel San Tomaso

Milan, Italy

Good place to stay for a night, just simple, basic and clean. Fairly well located, 10 minutes from the central station and close to metro. Open 24 hours which is really convenient if you're arriving late or leaving early. They have drinks and things for sale in the lobby, there are also several pizzerias, restaurants and a supermarket just outside the door. The wifi was excellent.

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

I really couldn't have asked for anything nicer. It's 5 minutes walk from Piazza Principe, the main train station, and close to the metro to get into the centre of town - though really that's only a short stroll away too. It's located just by the sea, with an excellent pizzeria just downstairs. The B&B itself is charmingly decorated, extremely cosy, clean, bright and pretty. Above all the hostess is exceptionally kind, friendly and helpful, going out of her way to make you feel at home.

Hotel Campidoglio

Turin, Italy

Extremely clean and comfortable rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, good value for money

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

Great place to stay if you're coming from the airport or just want to see Pisa for a day, it's very close to the centre of town, the train station and the airport. Staff are nice and friendly, everywhere is clean and there are huge comfortable common rooms to hang out in. Fantastic value too, I use this place every time I go through Pisa.

B&B Livia Oliva

Venice, Italy

Very clean and comfortable, very pleasant hostess, excellent breakfast.

B&B Al Fiume Piovego

Padua, Italy

Really lovely people running the B&B, extremely accommodating and kind. Everything was spotless with a very charming home-y atmosphere. Difficult to find but worth the effort.

B&B Monteverdi

Milan, Italy

Staff were incredibly helpful and friendly; location from the train station is idea, just take the metro 2 stops and the hostels right there. My door didnt close quite right and has frosted windows, but a curtain over them would have been nice for a little extra privacy and because the lights from the office are on till late-ish. Nothing else could have been better though Ill definitely go back if im in milan again.

thanks claire for the advice you were really nice hug from the staff b & b monteverdi

Mazzini 16 Downtown

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

amazing value for the price, exceptionally clean and comfortable.