Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good location, helpful team, greaat new bathroom and facilities..

Dear guest, thank you for leaving us a review. We are a bit puzzled why you gave us a 77% rating but only positive comments, we would love to hear your detailed feedback so next time you will leave 100% satisfied! Please contact us. Wishing you a great rest f your trip, and hope to welcome you back soon! Lotje & team Cocomama

Heart of Gold Hostel

Astor Queensway

Location is great, team is nice and friendly, but at first no heating in the room, standard of the bathrooms is poor, overall character is o.k., value for money is good in London I guess, which is pretty sad.

Baxpax Kreuzberg Hostel

Berlin, Germany

An amazing hostel. One of the best I have ever stayed in. I highly recommend it- especially if you want to meet new people. Perfect size. Kreuzberg 36 has become a great area. Could have had more facilities/showers though.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

very good hostel

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel, location could not be better, great cleanliness, good athmosphere. Character like a hotel. Only thing I would improve is to make the lounge area a little more relaxed-chilled out place.

Neighbourhood is an industrial area, but it is cery close to Jaffa and the sea, that's nice. Good athmosphere, great roof terrace. A bit of a hippie hostel, not that clean, but I liked it, ladies get special benefits.

Hotel Iride

Milan, Italy

very nice staff, very clean, location good & quiet

Astor Hyde Park

- Location is good, but you have to walk ~ 10 min to the next Tube station. - The staff was very helpful and very friendly. - Compared to other hostels in other parts of the world the standard of the Astor Hyde Park is not very good though (bathrooms etc.). But what do you expect from London? - Would come again, seems like a fun and overall good hostel. - Lively (and a bit chaotic) because people were changing rooms constantly.

Eastener Hostel

Berlin, Germany

staff is an amazing team, great location

Williamsburg HostL

New York, USA

great hostel, absolute perfect location (in williamsburg, metro in walking distance, very fast in manhatten) , nice & very helpful employees, good atmosphere (except from some typical nyc-weirdos though). It is clean if you count in that this is a nyc-hostel, could be a bit cleaner though. Overall I can clearly recommend the hostel.