Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 26

The toilets were pretty bad and it didnt look as if they were cleaned daily. One of the showers didn't have a curtain in front of it, how much trouble would it be to fix that? The beds were clean and that is pretty important to me in a hostel. Wifi worked fine. Multiple subway lines in walking distance.

The Only Backpacker's Inn

Toronto, Canada

Hostelxberger

Berlin, Germany

Staff was not very friendly. Beds were horrible and noisy (every turn you made resulted in creaking and squeaking) and there were poor curtains on the windows. It was a spacious room, which was good. Showers were bad and only a tiny curtain for cover and therefore no privacy in the bathroom. Besides that, at least one shower did not work. With a couple improvements (showers and beds) the hostel would immediately get a much higher rating. The location and building are nice.

Berolina Charlottenburg

Berlin, Germany

We had a comfortable and spacious room. Two of the beds were proper sleeping material but the third was bad; worthless mattress.

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

I slept in the dormitory, which was excellent. Soft beds. Very nice staf, especially Rain is utmost friendly and helpfull. Good suggestions were made when I asked for them. Thanks for that. Besides that a great location for a hostel. Only point of improvement; I had some difficulties finding bus 801 when arriving at the trainstation. Better directions could be given although maybe the problems finding the bus where the result of my poor navigation skills.

we are so sorry for that problem. Thank you for your advice! And hope to see you next time!

I liked my stay here very much. Payed for a 12 bed dorm but was placed in a 4 bed dorm. Nice. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Good location nearby the sub.

Some of the recommendations made by the hostelstaff where not that great. About places to eat and to visit. The canaltown Tongli is great. Good for a daytrip, not a couple of hours (in my opinion)

Didnt like my room. Did pay for a double room but the bed and room were nothing like a double. Staff was friendly although the 'free pickup' was not necessary at all. I thought the hostel would be another drive with a cap or something. Did not like that I called for a 'free pickup' and came to find out it was only a 100 meter walk.

Internet was very very slow. Staff was really helpfull. Longmen Grottoes where so so. By the time i went there the cost for ticket was 120 yuan, was glad i didnt go with the tour.

Tianjin City Youth Hostel

Tianjin, China

Shower had cold water but the lights above it where so hot that is was as if the water was not that cold at all. Dont know if that is a positive or negative thing. My room didnt had a window and a window in the door. Poor isolation for sound. Good for budget sleeping. Dont expect to much of it, it isnt horror eighter.

365 Inn

Beijing, China

Liked the location. In the area are some small cheap eating facilities if you go off the big touristic main road.