Reviews: Manon

Location: France, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Kool Backpacker Hostel

Phuket, Thailand

Vast and clean hostel on patong main avenue. However, the wifi didnt work and hostel is really noisy.

• 9th Dec 2013

Koh Tao Central Hostel

Koh Tao, Thailand

We loved our stay there, the place is nice and right in the center. The staff is really friendly and they help you with all the excursions, scooters rentals,..the wifi works perfectly, which is lovely! We even extended to one more night. Recommended!

• 4th Dec 2013

Born Free Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is perfect and really secure. The bedrooms are well furnished and clean. However, we didnt like the bathrooms, cold shower and not functional.

• 1st Dec 2013

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

Best hostel I have ever stayed so far! I was in the 8 bedrooms dorms and felt good and safe. Everything is super clean, and the breakfast amazing (omelette, pancake,...) There are many great activities to do, and some of them are even free (wine tasting, mate class,...) Atmosphere is excellent, and the staff is so helpful and friendly that I extended my stay for a whole week! Highly recommended!

Many thanks for your comment. We are happy that you liked your stay and our services.

mate!

Cordoba, Argentina

I had the most wonderful stay there, the facilities are great, we cooked on the well furnished kitchen, played pool, guitar, and watched movies with projector. Cosy and super clean place. The staff is so friendly especially John and his fabulous cooking! I had a great time and felt home there. The only flaw was the 8 bedrooms dorm, a bit too small and no enough lockers. But forget it, this place is so cool! One of the best place Ive stayed in in my whole travel.

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

I stayed in Timbo for 3 nights in a 9 beds dorm, and I really liked it. There were 2 bathrooms in the dorm, cleaned every day, as well as the dorm. We all have large lockers. The hostel also furnished filtrated water, which is a nice detail. The breakfast is really nice, with a piece of cake, bread, dulce de leche and butter, a choice of hot beverages, and fresh orange juice. You can also cook yourself in the large kitchen. However, the swimming pool is really tiny and not really clean.

San Ignacio Adventure Hostel

San Ignacio, Argentina

I stayed there for 2 nights in a 4 beds dorm, with our own bathroom and one large locker each. The room is cleaned every day, and the beds made! However, there was only one plug in the whole room... in the bathroom! There is a good breakfast with bread, pastry and cakes. The swimming pool is large and really nice, and the whole garden is well-looked after. The place is really quiet, not the kind of party hostel, but it is also an hotel, that's why I guess.

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I stayed there for a week and it really felt like family! The staff is really nice and helpful, and it is located in a safe neigbourhood, halfway beetween the center and Palermo where you can party by night! I was in the 6 beds dorm and we had private lockers. The breakfast is fine (croissants, bread and some sweet stuff), and you can also cook you own meals in the kitchen. The bathrooms were large and fine, and the water hot (almost) all the time! Would definitely recommand.

Really good location (5 minutes walking from Lambeth North station). Good value for money, and there is a breakfast (bread, marmelade, peanut butter, butter, cereals, milk, tea and coffee). Bathrooms are cleaned regularly. HOWEVER, we were 9 in a very little room, with 3 bunk beds of 3, for only a few meters square, so it was really difficult to sleep well and to find space for our luggages. There is only two showers and two toilets. I've never waited to go there, which is quite surprising!

Great Aussie Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

It really worth the price. The breakfast is quite bad (bread, marmelade, peanut butter, coffee and tea), and there is no lockers (well, there is, but you can't close them). However, I enjoyed it, to be in the courtyard and making some friends, it was a nice stay thanks to the people I met ; and also because I was in a great room of 8 nice girls! The barbecue on Friday is really enjoyable.