Sanya Backpackers

Sanya, China

Very nice hostel in a great location - just a few minutes walk to Dadonghai beach! Very familiar atmosphere - they knew my name from the moment I arrived. Clean, good A/C, fresh towels every day. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks!

This is the fourth time I have stayed at a Green Forest Hostel in China, and I like them all. This one had a sweet location, convenient bus and metro connections, supermarket nearby. Comfy bed, nice common/bar area with great view,and v helpful staff. Only possible issue may be good live music on weekend nights till midnight, which can be heard in some of the rooms. I liked the music, so no problem for me.

MNL Boutique Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Comfy, quiet dorm rooms in central Makati location. Very clean place, EXCELLENT basic, FREE breakfast and generally , helpful and friendly staff. 1 free computer for those travelling without own wifi enabled electronics. Good falafel and hummus place down the street.

Frendz Resort Boracay

Boracay Island, Philippines

GREAT place to stay, especially if you are a solo traveler looking to meet other people. Cool, bamboo, low-key vibe. Very friendly staff and owner. Good happy hour deals, adobo chicken dinner night and live music a couple of times a week. Dorm beds were comfortable. Chairs provided on beach. No complaints at all here! :)

Guangzhou, China

I love this place and keep coming back. Great location, great staff. Super secure luggage storage. Helpful little papers with key translation for ordering food or getting massages. Keep up the good work! Also, excellent dumpling and soup/rice place around the corner - Shaxian. Cheap, fast and tasty.

Thank you Johanna for every moment and support you gave us. Hope you'll recover from the cold soon and I've prepared some ginger tea whenever you come back next time.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

My 3rd time at this hostel. Budget twin ensuite room had good beds and free heat (not a given in these parts of China). Excellent location close to train station and main bus station.

Hi, Thank you for the awesome feedback . we are glade we were able to help to on your journey. welcome back anytime .

No Kidd Inn

Yangshuo, China

I really liked the location of this hostel. Close to the river and West Street, but still in a more quiet corner. The double room we had was very nice and had free heating (not always the case in these parts of China). The staff was very friendly, but in part did not speak English very well and on the other hand was almost a little too eager to help, always telling us to sit down on the comfortable couch as soon as we walked in, etc. :) Overall, would definitely recommend. Value for money.

hi,thanks for giving us a nice comment.we will work hard and make it better!have a good life!

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

This was the 2nd time I stayed here. Had a budget twin room that was excellent value for money. Also, the staff here was amazing when I lost my wallet (and passport) on a tour bus. They helped me communicate with the tour company and bus driver and gave me directions on how to hopefully retrieve my wallet in the middle of the night. A super helpful girl from the staff actually volunteered to go with me on a crazy expedition to find the bus and my belongings! Thanks so much! Saved my vacation!

Hi,girl thank you for choosing us and give it such a good feed back . looking forword to having you back again . Happy travel .、

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

This time I stayed in a deluxe double room. It was winter and the room had reverse cycle heat, an electric blanket and was really dry, which is great as it can be quite humid and wet in this awesome, ancient river town. The manager was great and super helpful. I also would highly recommend the Dehang/Qinzhao (?) daytrip the hostel can book for you. Awesome value for money.

Guangzhou, China

I love this hostel and keep coming back here! Every time I do, they have improved it even more. This time I had a really good double room. Excellent common areas. Super location - very close to subway. The best part though is the staff - they speak great English and will help you with anything!

Guangzhou, China

The staff at this hostel is great! They speak English and are super helpful. The hostel is also very easy to find and centrally located. The only suggestion I have is that they should figure out a way to keep the electricity running inside the secure storage lockers in the rooms. It's awesome to have a charging locker, but not so helpful when the power turns off as soon as you leave the room and take the key card with you. :)

I figure out how to do it now! Grazie for the thoughtful suggestions which will be implemented in Dec when our trusted worker come back. Besides, he'll also make a completely new and creative furniture which will bring an unprecedented level of security and convenience for every dorm guest. Will you come back to see this? ;>

Zelin Hotel GL

Guilin, China

The hotel is conveniently located right across from the slow train station and within easy walking distance to a lot of the stuff you want to see/do in Guilin. The rooms did NOT smell like other reviews complained about. It was a bit expensive when we went there, because it was National Week. Some of the staff spoke a little English, and also had a translation sheet for some key things to tell you. Helpful tour booking service works in the hotel lobby as well.

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Staying at Elbrus Home made our time in Nepal so much easier. The staff was great - friendly, fun, and incredibly helpful. Unlike at other places there was no pressure to buy or book anything, but when we did want to do something they sorted it all out for us quickly and effectively. The rooftop is a lovely place to have breakfast (included!) and just to chill out. Rooms are clean and quiet and wifi works and is free. Thanks for a great time!