Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

The room wasn't even close to be clean, there were ants in the lockers, on the walls and even into my suitcase when I packed before checking out. The staff is kind and nice, and the location is not too bad (I loved that it was close to central park, but hey it's still 106th street). The only reason why I gave decent rates on value for money is that it is nyc, and it is a completely different market, anywhere else this would have been a total robbery.

We would like to kindly thank you for your feedback and we are sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered. We encourage guest to not bring any food or beverage into the room, which is the result of the ants. We also have exterminators come very often to solve the solution. We are glad the staff was a great help and treated you nicely and welcoming.

Guest House KURA

Nagano, Japan

Definitely I nice place to stay at in Suzaka. Marina is a great host and the atmosphere is lovely.

Thank you for your stay and kind message! You were always cheerful, so we were always happy, too!! Thank you again for staying with us:) Grazie!!

Guesthouse Bon

Kyoto, Japan

I could simply copy and paste what is written in the description of the hostel: totally in line with expectations. I'd just add that the owner is a great host and very interesting guy, that will help you get the most from your experience in Kyoto.

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

I have seen three cockroaches in the dorm during my stay. Period.

Hotel Palacio

Montevideo, Uruguay

If you pop over to Montevideo, Hotel Palacio is the place to stay!

El Diablo Tranquilo Playa Suites

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

The premise is that fosho it was a great stay. Having mentioned that, well, everything is a way too expansive, form the stay itself to the beers, sandwiches etc. The place is really right on the beach!

Hostel La Casa de la Luna

La Pedrera, Uruguay

It really depends on what you're looking for. If wanna be downtown La Pedrera at a walking distance from the beach, this ain't your place. We have been here for NYE, and it was a mess to reach La Pedrera from here. Forget walking there! Instead if you just wanna chill out and relax in the woods, then this is your place.

B&B Punta Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

In any other city across Latin America this would have been a complete ripoff...given the average prices in Punta del Este it is not. The atmosphere is ok, and the location too (just between the two main beaches in Punta), walking distance from the clubs area.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

The place honestly ain't bad, but has nothing to do with neither La Paz nor Bolivia as a whole...You'll fill like you tripped over a bunch of Irishmen spending their day in the hostel drinking and partying (which ain't bad), but most of them do not even go sightseeing! Most of the people I talked to were astonished by the fact that me and my friend had actually been visiting La Paz!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Great atmosphere, perfect to meet fellow travellers and hang out while enjoying the beauties of Cusco.

Ekeko Hostel

Lima, Peru

Nice place to rest your bones upon your arrival in Lima, then you may move on.

YMCA Avignon