Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Isn't the best hostel that I stayed but it's ok.

• 28th Oct 2013

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Good place to stay in Newcastle, really close to everything, no reclamations.

• 27th Oct 2013

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

The only problem is that the reception is in the restaurant next door and it isnt well sinalized. Everything else was good.

• 25th Oct 2013

Hi, yes check-in is at the bar next door, there is a sign on the door but maybe you missed it. Glad you found us though and enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you in the future.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

Good place, really close to everything, clean and secure. Nothing special.

• 21st Oct 2013

The Westgate Hotel

Oxford, England

This isnt a hostel, its a 2 stars hotel, the great problem wasnt staff, place or facilities, it was the cleanliness!!! The place were really dirt! I found in my bed nail pieces and hair!!! Of course it wasnt correctly cleaned after previous guests so this is the reason I dont recomend!

Parkview Guesthouse

Cambridge, England

This ins't a hostel, its more a bed and breakfast. The place is lovely, really clean and well equiped bedroons. Its a little bit far from center but 5 min walk from bus station. This is the kind of place that I always look for and indicate to my friends and family but if you are looking for hostel spirit maybe should chose another place.

London Backpackers

Its a good place,very far from center and touristic stuff but beside of metro station, the cleanless is ok.