Reviews: hectorkappes

Location: Chile, Gender: Male, Age: 26

La Bicicleta

Pucon, Chile

Cozy, relaxed hostel with an excellent location and a nice staff. 100% recommended for your stay in Pucón.

Tango Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Thanks a lot, Tango! You are the best hosts we ever met. And if things weren't better, it is because of us the guests. It is clean, super cozy, guys are so friendly, great atmosphere, nice dinners, great location, and soo good for having fun. We really appreciate your effort in making our stay a great one, but especially for the friendship we now keep from the other side of the Andes. Already missing you a lot!

CHI CHI CHI!!! LE LE LE!!!! VI VA CHILEEEE!!! huespedes como ustedes nos hacen los dias felices :) GRACIAS!!! vuelvan pronto!!! :D

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

Good location, nice staff, cool food & drinks' parties, and fine guests as well. Would recommend it to anybody travelling to Bei Jing.

Khaosan Kyoto is working well. Congratulations for that. I spent a nice time there and, what makes the best of all, the people I met was very good one. Perhaps I was too lucky. Still, things they can improve: provide towels (or, at least, rent them) and breakfast. I had spent the night before arriving to this hostel in one in Tokyo and they were able to meet these needs. Apart from that, everything was very pretty good. Best wishes for Khaosan Kyoto!

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We will try to keep listening our guest's comments and improve for them. We wish you stay with us again in the near future.