Apartments Irena Dubrovnik

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location close to bus station and great, homey and clean rooms. The host was so nice, and we felt so happy to have found this place. 100% rating and we really recommend to go here!

• 26th Jul 2014

Rooms Nena

Split, Croatia

Firat of all, the welcoming was a chocking experience where one lady yelled at her employee to do something while show yelled "give me money". Then she added a fee that she made up (not the same that was in the booking). Horrible hostess that really just wants your money. Room was 40 degees celcius with a broken fan (incredibly warm) and location was far away from the city on a hill. We have stayed in hostels in plenty of countries bit this is one of the top horrible places even. Don't go here!

• 25th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

I just keep the peace in my room rooms grandmother and safety of every guest that has mir.Ponavljam guests who give a bad score Its what I do not allow them to interfere with other guests while you sleep and you have to respect the rules of my object Rooms Nena I'm not policeman, but when they will be nice and respect other guests who paid the same as those who love problems.

The apartment was really nice with big and clean rooms and the hostess was a very nice lady. The location was good too (just a 5 min walk to the harbour). I would recommend this place, it was definitely value for the money!

• 24th Jul 2014

Guesthouse Dvoshko

Hvar, Croatia

The owner of the place (Suzana) was amazing and the apartment facilities was great. Big rooms, very clean and overall friendly. Would very much recommend. The apartment is a little walk (10 min) to city center but was never an issue since a walk along the water is always nice!

• 23rd Jul 2014