La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

The best staff ever!! They're nice to everyone not just the hot chicks. They add great at cooking. It's a great place to stay and make friends. The walking tour picked us up from the hostel. So great!!!!!!

• 16th Aug 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

• 14th Aug 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Osio Backpackers

Cordoba, Spain

Valentina was so helpful with advice about the beautiful Cordoba! The hostel has a lovely garden at the entrance. The hostel has good airconditioning. we loved the walking tour in cordoba.

• 12th Aug 2014

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

Awesome place and wonderful staff. Lucia, Katya and everyone helped me out every time I asked which was about a million times. I loved Valencia and made lots of friends because of this hostel. The walking tour with Javier was great :) Ciudad de las ciencias y las artes is really lovely for photos. Horchata is great too.

Hola Hostel Eixample

Barcelona, Spain

Took 45mins to check in, staff were cross when we checked we hadn't been forgotten, charged extra tax on the price (included everehere else), remained grumpy when we finally were shown our room and asked for beds nearby (they were across the room from each other although booked as 2 people travelling together AND room was unoccupied). Finally their lockers flashed a blue light constantly, felt like the police were parked outside all night, had to sleep under a towel. Not a good experience.

Hostel Meeting Point

Madrid, Spain

Atmosphere was fun. I met a lot of awesome people. Location was great near the Palace and El Sol and Opera. The bed was not my favourite. Overall it was a good stay.

• 24th Jul 2014

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

It's one of the most affordable places to stay in Singapore so the crowd was rather mixed. I liked the discounted tickets sold at reception. Breakfast was fine. The train station was quite close.

Etika Inn

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Located in Chinatown. Fine place for a couple to stay.

Panda Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The mattress was awesome. Tuk tuks are basically the taxis in Cambodia. Panda is walking distance from Pub street. It was a calm place.

Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Dozy house esta ubicada en el cuadro de Chiang Mai. Los 'coches' rojos que son camionetas son los taxis de Chiang Mai. El dormitorio estuvo lindo y limpio. El lugar es simpático. Dozy house is inside the Chiang Mai 2km by 2km square. Red 'cars' with open backs are the Chiang Mai taxis. The room was cute. It was a friendly place.

Hanoi Culture Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff at Culture hostel were lovely. It's a good place for a couple to stay. It's in the old quarter of Hanoi which has many interesting streets.

Hostal Forestal

Santiago, Chile

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I loved this hostel and would like to come back and work there. i met wonderful people. Its a really friendly Christian place. The Jordan district is much nicer than central Amsterdam. Beautiful city, fun, good to shop. I loved it

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I liked the walking tour with Ozzy I also would reccomend taking the bus tour to Neushwanstein The lockers were nice. Also appreciated the colourful doona covers.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Astor Victoria

Astor Museum Inn

I appreciated the complimentary breakfast. I slept very well. The place has a nice vibe.