Cheers Downtown, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Nov 2015

Great hostel! Spacious rooms and clean. The hostel is very central so you can reach Taksim within a few minutes of walking. Just down the street the tram brings you to the old city. Around the hostel are a lot of small shops and art gallery's. I enjoyed my time after long walking tours down in the cafe, chatting with the owner, relaxing and having a good cup of coffee. Highly recommended, would definitely stay there again

Cheers Lighthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
25th Aug 2014

Cheers Lighthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
21st Jun 2013

Overall extremely good, it was actually my second visit to Cheers in 3years and this time was staying at new one, cheers lighthouse.. the staff was lovely and tried to be helpful as possible.. room was very comfortable and having a perfect sea view.. gorgeous!! Very close to major sightseeings.. highly recommended..

• Germany,
Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Oct 2010

I am Turkish and have been living in Germany for a long time , travelling a lot. Cheers is the best Hostel I have ever stayed. I've read too many reviews about Cheers Hostel and recognized that it deserves all the compliments that I've read. Its cleanliness, friendly staff.. perfect.. I strongly recommend you to be a guest at Cheers.. Thanks..