Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

I had an excellent stay at Mojzo! The location is perfect; right down the street from the beach and literally just around the corner from all the bars and restaurants. The facilities and breakfast here are amazing, but what truly stands out is the staff. They do everything they can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Extremely friendly people. I highly recommend this hostel!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

This place is AMAZING! It's in an excellent location just down the street from all the markets and nightlife. The hostel itself is luxurious and has great staff and facilities. I highly recommend staying here while in Siem Reap!

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Aoi Garden Home is a great place to chill out while visiting Chiang Mai. The location is excellent and the hostel itself has a beautiful garden with lots of areas to sit outside and enjoy the tranquil surroundings. Aoi is very hospitable and makes you feel at home. I highly recommend it!

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

A great place to stay in a chilled out area of Koh Phangan. Jordan and Paul are excellent and do a terrific job of making sure everyone is having a great time and interacting with one another over beer pong, cards, jenga, or day trips to the various beaches. I highly recommend his hostel and would definitely stay here again.

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Pak-Up is a great place to stay while in Krabi. The hostel is extremely clean and the beds are amazing. Of course, the air conditioning also helps. There is also a great rooftop bar and another large bar downstairs that are great for meeting people. I highly recommend.

Non La Mer Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

I had a great stay at Non La Mer. The staff is fantastic and really made me feel at home. They truly care about their guests. The hostel also has great facilities and a nice common area. I highly recommend staying here while on Koh Lanta.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Bangkok. The staff here is amazing and love providing their guests with recommendations on what to do and what to see. They even have pre-made slips of paper that have directions to different sites written in Thai for the taxi drivers. I can't say enough about the staff at Niras. The property itself is also amazing and has a few common areas that are great for meeting people. I highly recommend staying here.

We were very pleased to receive the kind review from the globetrotter like you. Your wonderful words, compliments about our hostel and perfect encourage our team and we will never stop imporve our service .Wish you good luck with your amazing adventure!

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

Great location in a hip (i.e. artsy) neighborhood by all the crazy night clubs and bars that Berlin has to offer. The staff were all extremely helpful and provided lots of ideas of what to do and see depending on the day. It wasn't just the main tourust attractions, but rather the smaller neighborhood festivals and markets. The hostel was also great for meeting other solo travelers as stated on Hostelworld.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I enjoyed my stay at Art Hole. It's a smaller an more intimate hostel which is great for solo travelers who want to meet other people. It's in a great location just outside the city center and a short walk to the train and bus station. This staff were extremely helpful and were always offering suggestions on what to see, where to eat, and where to go out at night. I'll definitely stay here again the next time I'm in Prague.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I can't say enough about the staff, and the atmosphere is great for single travelers who want to meet other people. It's a smaller hostel, so you actually get to know the other backpackers staying there. Dinner is also provided which is amazing. It really feels like a big apartment with lots of fun people as flat mates.

Funky Donkey

Brac, Croatia

I had a lovely stay at Funky Donkey and met some great people including the staff. They really make you feel at home which made it hard to leave. The kitchen is small and can get a bit overcrowded, but that's part of the experience in this mad house :)

Als Place Hostel

Split, Croatia

I had a great stay at Al's Place. Al and Ivana really make you feel at home and help you with all your travel needs and questions. The common room/kitchen is a great place to meet fellow travelers over drinks. I highly recommend staying here while in Split.

Kvartiri Pazvantovi

Sozopol, Bulgaria

I had a great stay at Kvartiri Pazvantovi! It's perfect for unwinding, and the location is on a quiet street only a few minutes walk from the beach and old town. Rosie, Gabby, and their grandmother were extremely friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend staying here while in Sozopol!

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

I really enjoyed my stay at Eol777. It's a small hostel with a nice common area perfect for meeting fellow travelers. The beach is within walking distance and Alan, the hostel owner, really makes you feel at home. He was extremely accommodating and never failed to answer a question. Great atmosphere, great place!

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

After staying in this hostel for 3 days, I understand why it has received such high ratings. It really is a nice facility with terrific staff who go the extra mile to help guests. The common room and outside patio are also great for meeting fellow travelers. I highly recommend it!

TIU Front Page Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Very nice hostel located in the center of Odessa. The dorms are large, so you don't feel too cramped even when it's completely full. It's not a big hostel, so you get to know everyone there very quickly. I met some great people in the hostel which made me extend my time in Odessa from 4 days to 6.

Bodrum Backpackers

Bodrum, Turkey

Not a bad hostel, but pretty sure there are bed bugs. A few people in my dorm including me were bitten by something other than mosquitos.

Great hostel in a very central location. The staff was very friendly and were more than happy to help guests with booking tours or hot air balloon rides. I would gladly stay here again.

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

I enjoyed my stay at Bayram's so much I extended it from 3 nights to 5. It is a great place to meet fellow backpackers and the staff here is excellent. It's also perfect for just chilling out after a day on the beach or chatting with newly made friends over a few drinks. With breakfast and dinner included in the price, it's hard to beat.

Bahaus Hostel Resort

Dalyan, Turkey

Probably the nicest "hostel" I've ever stayed in for this price. I'd say this is more of a resort based on its facilities. I don't know of any other hostel that has its own organic farm. It was extremely relaxing here without being boring and the staff were very helpful and friendly. I didn't meet many people here, but I'm sure it gets busy during peak season. Can't say enough about Bahaus.

Maltepe Pansiyon

Marmaris, Turkey

Maltepe is located off a quiet side street in a very central location. You can easily walk to the beach and restaurants from here. It also has a shaded common area for meeting people. Memo and his family were very accommodating and offered to make tea several times a day. It was a very relaxing stay.

Youth Hostel Plakias

Crete, Greece

I can't say enough about this place! It has a very relaxed environment, situated in a quiet spot away from the main drag, that comes to life at night. While I was there, we had a huge BBQ and got one of the musicians staying there to put on a performance. Uli, the hostel manager, was extremely friendly and accommodating. In the evenings, he'd mingle with all the guests over a few beers. Plaxias is the perfect place for relaxation as well as outdoor activities.

Rethymno Youth Hostel

Crete, Greece

Very relaxed atmosphere. Alexander (Sasha) really makes you feel at home and never stops playing host. The guy is a machine! There's a good common area as well for meeting people over a few drinks.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very friendly and helpful staff at this hostel. They really made me feel like part of the family even though I was only there for a few days. The outside patio is great for having a few drinks and meeting people.

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

I really enjoyed my stay here. Steve, the owner, was very welcoming and even sat down with me to show where all the sights were and offered recommendations. Colin, who also works there, took everyone out at night to tour the pubs. It was very easy to meet people here. I highly recommend it!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

This is a great hostel centrally located by the bus station. Huge common area which makes it easy to meet people. Definitely a fun hostel!

Safestay York

York, England

This hostel is unlike any I've been in before. It's more of an old fashioned mansion rather than the usual modern looking hostel. The rooms and facilities were very clean, and it is very centrally located in York. The only negative for me is that a lot of stag/hen parties stay here, so it can get quite loud on a weekend. Overall, a very nice hostel.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is a very fun hostel located in the center of Edinburgh. The staff was extremely friendly and gladly offered recommendations on where to go and what to see. Budget is definitely a bit of a party hostel, but you could probably get a good night sleep if you book a smaller room and refrain from going on the daily pub crawl. But who would want to do that?

Willy Wallace Hostel

Stirling, Scotland

This is a very nice hostel located in the heart of Stirling. The bathrooms and room were clean and the staff was very accommodating. I would stay here again.

Pura Vida Hostel

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

This is a very nice hostel located in a great location off the main drag in Tamarindo. It is within walking distance of the beach and all the nightlife. Miriam, the hostel owner, is very friendly and accommodating; she provided my friend and me with restaurant/bar recommendations and reserved a shuttle to our next destination. The hostel itself provides a very relaxing feel to it and has a great kitchen and central area to mingle. I met some great people here!