I thought that it was a very nice hostel in a great location, near to Victoria station and also in a very nice neighbourhood. The staff were really friendly especially Justine, who I felt set the friendly tone right from the moment I walked in the door. I would definietly recommend this hostel.

• 11th Sep 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The staff were great: Pittsburgh, Brasil, Sweden especially... I didn't learn many of their names but I am referring to them by their nationality ... Swimming pool was GREAT, as was sauna, internet pretty good, though not perfect wi-fi in rooms ... A VERY SPACIOUS HOSTEL with ample BREATHABILITY. Free pool and ping pong in the astounding third floor games room, surrounded by real works of art and enough sofas for many people ... truly epic space up there ... Clean yes, very, with a

• 31st Oct 2012

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nice staff, nice premises, the best location in Barcelona, super cool bar / general mingling area, where hostel guests can chill without having to buy anything, which is nice, pool table is overpriced, prohibitively so. Would probably have spent five euros a day on it if it were 1 euro per game instead of 2. I spent zero on it ...

• 19th Oct 2012