Location USA, Gender Female, Age 25

The Riverhouse Backpackers, Cardiff, Wales
10th Nov 2014

This was probably the best hostel I've stayed in staff, facility and location wise.

Alexanderplatz Accomodation, Berlin, Germany
7.1
6th Jun 2014

It took me a very long time to find the Hostel. The sign for it is extremely small and difficult to locate. The store next door didn't even know there was a hostel there. Once I found the place I enjoyed my stay there but it shouldn't have been that difficult to find. Maybe a bigger sign? Also, it was really hot in there. With no internal cooling system we had to keep the windows open. Since the room faced the street, sleeping was difficult because the sounds of the traffic and trains came in.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Belford Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
7.4
17th Apr 2014

The rooms were okay but the showers were absolutely terrible. I didn't even want to use them after the first night because they were so tiny and didn't drain. In one of them, the water never warmed up. Also, I saw the staff changing the bedding while I was in there room and while the sheets and pillow cases are changed, the duvet covers are not.

YHA York, York, England
16th Apr 2014

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
11th Nov 2010

The shower was really nice and the staff was wonderful. The bad thing was we didn't know how to turn on the heat, but the blankets were warm enough to make up for the cold so I slept warm.