Location: Belgium, Gender: Male, Age: 28

My My Arthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I've booked for 1 single room. Once in the hostel they send me to a"MYMY2" in the middle of a narrow and dark street. So then there was no single room available, but a bed dorm for me alone for the same price. I dropped my stuff in the room, laptop, passport, money, camera on my bed. Once back in my room around midnight, I found 2 guys sleeping in my room! When I asked the owner, he told me that I have to share my room with these guys! This is my worst experience in 3 years traveling! AVOID!!!

• 15th Nov 2013

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

Nice location close to supermarket and the city center! They helped me booking my ferry and bus tickets.

• 12th Jun 2013

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

my favorite backpack after 2 months traveling by bike through Japan. I recommend!

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Belgium

I had a great time in this hostel just for 1 night unfortunately. The staff are really cool, they try to create a cool atmosphere and it was!

• 22nd May 2013

Himeji 588 Guesthouse

Himeji, Japan

Even though the castle is partially close, this hostel is perfect to visit the city and the temples around. I had a really good time staying there. I recommend!

• 8th May 2013
  • Belgium

Everything was good! Just do remember that in Capsule Hotels, you have to leave the hotel between 11am and 3pm and move your luggage to the reception, free Wi-Fi only in the reception area. Otherwise everything is perfect.

• 6th May 2013

Hanoi City Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice staff, they try to help as much as possible. We booked the Halong bay trip with them. We had a nice experience.

• 10th Apr 2013

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Loved this place with my friend, the staff is perfect smiley and helpful. Will return for sure!

• 5th Apr 2013

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice owners, helpful, clean.... just a little walk of 10min to the city.

• 2nd Apr 2013
  • Belgium

Dear Adil Gherib, Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again and, hopefully, to get a higher ratings from you. ;-) Best regards, Your Vy Khanh Guesthouse ;-) (Ms Vy) Ms Vy

Me Mates Place

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice hostel, not really far from the city (close to the weekend night market), clean. On the flip side, I did not really like the fact that the motor drivers can pick up your bags at the reception to your room then selling their "tour" and once you say no because the price is so high, they look really upset. A hostel should not allow strangers to his staff being able to enter the room of costumers!! No internet (Wi-Fi) in the rooms!

• 24th Mar 2013
  • Belgium

Hi, Thank you for choosing Me Mates Place for your recent stay in Phnom Penh city. We have read your comments about our guesthouse and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests' satisfaction is our main priority. It is very important for us that our guests' experiences are shared. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again at Me Mates Place. Best regards and warmest greetings, Rotha

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice location, helpful owner. Really liked the place, do not expect luxury, it's a cheap place with a nice atmosphere!

• 23rd Mar 2013

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

good location and good breakfast! the staff is not really helpful planning your journey but still nice.

• 5th Mar 2013

Chaleun Garden

Vang Vieng, Laos

Really nice place with a super owner. we had a great time!

• 3rd Mar 2013

Mojito Garden

Chiang Mai, Thailand

We had a great time at this place! the atmosphere is nice, walking distance to the city. Definitely recommend this place.

• 17th Feb 2013

Mile Map Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

After 2 years traveling around the world, this hostel is definitely the best ever I've had. I have been there twice, and I am coming back soon before heading outside Asia...

• 23rd Jan 2013

Ringside

Koh Phangan, Thailand

The best place to party from or to visit around. The owner will organize everything for you, from the warm up to your departure!

• 18th Jan 2013

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Really enjoyed staying in this place on my trip around SEA. Staff helpful, nice and generous! Definitely recommend this place!

• 9th Jan 2013

Reggae Guest House

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice location, friendly staff, there is no window in the dorm but it doesn't matter because of a good ventilation system. I'll go back for sure

• 6th Jan 2013

L'armada Guesthouse

Melaka, Malaysia

Don't expect the luxury!! this place has been made for low budget travelers! I really enjoyed this place, the staff is really nice, you feel like home and cheap compare to surrounding hostels

• 5th Jan 2013
  • Belgium

I've stayed only one night at this place! I had a good time! perfect location, nice and helpful owners and especially superb home made cakes!! definitely recommend this place.

• 3rd Jan 2013

Oriental Riverside Residence

Melaka, Malaysia

Amazing guest-house with an excellent owner. a really enjoyed my stay, they gave a lot of information about the city and Myanmar as well in fact that I am heading there. Thank you very much and hope to see you soon!

• 2nd Jan 2013

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

One of the best place I've been on my trip around the world. You feel like home!

• 26th Dec 2012
  • Belgium

nice stop before heading to Mabul, nothing really impressive!

• 21st Dec 2012

Akinabalu Youth Hostel

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

The staff is really nice and helpful! good location and atmosphere!

• 19th Dec 2012

Beds Guesthouse

Kuching, Malaysia

One of the best place in Malaysia! the owners are amazing and helpful. Good location and clean too, you can use the kitchen if you want to experience the local coffee. Definitely recommend this place!

• 13th Dec 2012

Hunny Hostel Jakarta

Jakarta, Indonesia

Nice place and nice staff, good location too. I was just by myself in the dorm!

• 11th Dec 2012

Matchbox The Concept Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

All you need in a backpack!

• 10th Dec 2012

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

We loved the Irish pub atmosphere, the owners are really nice!

• 6th Dec 2012

Globetrotters International

Cairns, Australia

It's my favorite place in Oz. Really cool, laid back place, the staff members are really nice and helpful, they kept my bags meanwhile travelling to PNG... I recommend this place!

• 5th Dec 2012

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Nice location, superb kitchen close to supermarket... all you need in a backpack!

• 24th Oct 2012