Guzel Izmir Oteli

Izmir, Turkey

The place is ok for a night. I leave early in the morning, so I haven't much opportunity to checkout the place. I had, in the other hand, problems with the Internet. The personal was ok, but was the guy in the night who actually help me to solve problems like the taxi.

• 15th Jul 2013

Arkadas Pansiyon

Pamukkale, Turkey

Es un lugar muy bonito, cercano a la subida hacia pamukkale. En realidad es un sitio muy hogareño y la hospitalidad es increíble. Recomiendo mucho el sitio.

• 12th Jul 2013

Akropolis Guest House

Bergama, Turkey

In all my life I haven't see such a beautiful place and lovely staff. You will be amazed to find an excellent place to stay with people glad of helping you and an wonderful entourage.

• 10th Jul 2013

ANZ Guesthouse

Selcuk, Turkey

One of the most beautiful places to stay. Beautiful location, near Ephesus and with bikes for rental. Really nice rooms and a wonderful breakfast. I totally recommend the place.

• 8th Jul 2013

Merhaba Hotel

Bodrum, Turkey

L'endroit est très bien, sauf pour notre habitation tout en face de la porte: très brouillante la nuit. Un peu de problèmes de fuites d'eau dans les bains (problèmes de plomberie qu'il faut régler). Sinon il est très bien pour passer quelques nuits

Sydney Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Is a very nice place to stay, nice location and friendly staff. We stayed for almost a week and we were very well. Good attention, good breakfast and, most important, the staff is always willing to help. We stayed in several cities of turkey in hostels of the same price and we can say this is one of the best. I totAlly recommend it.

• 30th Jun 2013