Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Great Hostel! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were helping us a lot with all the issues we had while travelling in China. We extended our stay and came back after we had been to Yangshuo. The only place I would stay in Guilin.

Trippers Carpe Diem

Yangshuo, China

Nice hostel a bit outside of Yangshuo. Offers great deals on renting bikes. Nice facilities. We were there outside the main season but I imagine this place will be very nice in summer. Had nice outsides seting opportunities and a bar equipped with Belgian beers.

Wang Fat Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Beijing Leo Hostel

Beijing, China

The location near Tiananmen Square is great. The staff was not the very polite in the beginning. I loved the bar with cheap beers. They also have a big international menu which is a bit overpriced.

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Switzerland

Hello, thank you for your comments. We are sorry, some of our staff are new, so their english needs to improve! We are happy that you liked our bar/cafe and hope to see you next time. Leo Hostel.

Very nice hostel in the old part of Qingdao. Very nice bar with Western Food and cheap beer. You can also rent bikes for 30 rmb a day to discover this nice city. I really enjoyed my stay there a lot.

Thank you for your review . we are so gald u had fun in our hostel. Have a nice trip at your next stop!

Great Hostel. The best Hostel I've stayed in in a long time. Very social place. good to meet fellow travellers and go out.

Thank you for your valuable advice, we will strive to improve and look forward to your visit again^^

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Good and clean hostel close to chinatown and places to go out.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

It's not the best place to meet fellow travellers. The bar has been really quite consindering the size of the hostel. Great location.

Little Town