Hostel Utopia, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.3
8th Jan 2014

Generally speaking there was nothing wrong with my stay but I would not be returning. as yes okay. • Stairs are one thing... not having a decent hand rail is another •There was no shower on the top floor. • We spent most of our time out of the hostel worrying we were going to be robbed. • The sheets themselves looked clean but everything else in the room did not!!! Only plus was I could smoke and forget what kinda sh*t hole I was staying in!

Bostel Amsterdamse Bos, Amsterdam, Netherlands
20th Sep 2013

Really enjoyed my stay. Thank you :)

Jorplace, The Hague, Netherlands
7.7
28th Jul 2013

Some staff were great, others need to remember what customer service is! Cannot complain about the location and cleanliness of the hostel however we were told the bar was open at all times, this is not true! The kitchen is also not open to use at all times - even to make a cup of tea, which is very fustrating!

• England, Female, 18-24
Hostal Azahara, Nerja, Spain
1st Apr 2012

Wonderful stay at this hostel. The only issue I had was the lack of sun into the room meaning any damn clothing didn't dry. Other than that good value for money and very friendly staff !