Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Hotel King

Kalambaka, Greece

The manager of the hotel and his wife are both extremely pleasant and helpful. We lacked for nothing during our stay. The manager helped us a lot with local information. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• 7th May 2014
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff were helpful and the cappuccinos were great!

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

The staff was very helpful and the hostel is well located. The toilets need upgrading though - why on earth do none of the toilet bowls have seat covers? Are seat covers really that expensive in Catania? The breakfast was useless. Given the price and the general standards of Catania, though, I definitely think this hostel is well run and good value for money.

Youthpalace Davos

Davos, Switzerland

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Bit expensive, but then this is Davos! Dinner is tops, the building is well furnished, and the staff are great.

3BE Backpackers Bed

Eindhoven, Netherlands

Very clean and well-run hostel. Location is OK, not far from what seems to be the only street with bars in Eindhoven!

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Well located and well managed hostel. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend.

The hotel has a wonderful location and staff is very helpful. The room was just a little too small for 3 people (but that seems to be the norm in Europe) and the lights on their facade shone inside the room at night. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• 20th Jul 2013
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

Due to some mix-up between Hostelworld and the management, they had no bed for me when I arrived at midnight in Milan. The way to the hostel was hard to find, even though it is very close to a metro station. There are barely any indications, until you walk right up to the gate. The receptionist, to her credit, tried to help me as best as she could. When I finally had a bed for the night, it felt like it was about to fall apart. That was fixed when I complained but it all made for a tough night!

The 4You Hostel Munich