Location: Scotland, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Clink261

Good value for money; friendly staff and hassle free check-in. Clean and convenient facilities. This time I needed to catch an early train from King's Cross so the location was perfect. I have stayed at both Clink hostels several times and they are always my first choice.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

Thank you so much for your review!

Clink261

Staff were helpful in letting the early arrivals in our group deposit their luggage early. Friendly reception staff. No problems at all with check-in / check-out and no security deposit needed. Due to the location it was a bit noisy outside, especially as we needed to open the windows as it was so hot.

• 1st Aug 2013

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Nice environment, friendly staff. En-suite bathroom was fairly spacious. Convenient location and great value for money - would definitely recommend.

• 21st Apr 2013
  • Scotland

Why thank you very much! You can check out our website for deals = even greater value for money ;)

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Bed was filthy, there was even a dead woodlouse on the sheets. The 'en-suite' facilities were far too small and cramped, not worth the money. Thankfully I was only staying one night anyway, as they would not have refunded any extra nights in the case of early departure. I also had to wait ages to check out due to bad queue management. Terrible experience - I will never stay here again. There was, however, free WiFi and spacious common areas.

• 20th Apr 2013

Smart Russell Square

It was really annoying that the only shower facilities were in the basement (my room was on the 2nd floor above ground level). Also the lockers for the showers should have been more accessible - a simple coin deposit locker like at most swimming pools would have been fine, ditto for the bedroom lockers. Charging for key 'hire' seems a bit cheeky - why not simply a deposit, or at least padlocks?

• 24th Nov 2012