Location: England, Age: 28

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

As an avid traveller who has stayed in 20+ hostels I have to say, I was impressed! The staff are extremely helpful, helping me by printing off maps, telling me the best things to do and even helping me find a place to stay in San Francisco! There is loads of activities on such as free hikes, cheap bar and the location was only two blocks away from the subway, making it really easy to get around- this is honestly the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 23rd Mar 2013

Thanks so much for the great review Matthew! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us...and i hope our staff directed you to our San Fran hostel and not the competition! LOL.

This is a nice hostel in a relatively good location. The staff are really friendly, however; the hostel did lack a bit of character and you really need a car to successfully get around.

• 20th Mar 2013

Backpackers-Duesseldorf

Dusseldorf, Germany

The hostel was great fun and very well layted out with alot of communal space

• 13th May 2011

Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

This hostel was one of the most fun hostels I have ever stayed in. Although not the nicest, the atmosphere, how sociable it was really compensated. Everyone really got involved during my stay and I met so many new people - stay here for a weekend away!

• 22nd Jan 2011

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

This is a standard hostel, it was nice to have a free breakfast in the morning though!

• 14th Nov 2010

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

The best hostel I've ever stayed in. I made friends here, it was more like staying in an apartment together with other travellers -I will always have fond memories of Vienna thanks to this place :)

• 12th Nov 2010

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

A hostel in an ex communist block, it was distinctly average!

• 11th Nov 2010