The location is not amazing but they provide shuttle to the tram stop. Breakfast is fine. Always the same. Room is clean, staff is friendly. They have a nice bar and possible to get hamburger, pizza, etc. Actually quite good quality! It's a good value. I would recommend to stay here.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

Dear guest, thank you for your stay and for your review. We are very happy to see that you have liked the facilities, very good service, staff and our cheap prices for a good value. We hope that you had an amazing time on your holidays at the French Riviera. We wish you all the best with your further travels. Your Villa Team

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

I highly recommend the hostel,location is great,room is absolutely acceptable.i was staying in a room with 15 people

• 29th Aug 2013
  • Hungary

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

Hostel was quite clean, breakfast was nice. Leg of the bed can be easily kicked in case your roommate is snoring.It seems every hotel/hostel is expensive in France so I'm satisfied with this one. Eiffel Tower can be reached easily. I recommend the hop-on hop-off buses if you spend only a couple of days in Paris.