Probably one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Great and friendly staff. Clean hostel! The single rooms are really nice, so if you want some extra privacy, paying the extra bucks for the single room is definitely worth it! Keep on the great job!

• 6th May 2014

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

Nice place with a very friendly and helpful staff! What else to ask for?

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Thank you for your comment. We are really glad that our service made you happy. We also had a good time with you!! We hope we will see you again!!

Accents on the Park

Nelson, New Zealand

It took them 1h30 (between 8am and 9.30am) to let me know that I could not extend my stay. They said I could have extended my stay if I wanted to stay 2 nights, but not for 1 night only.. Very unreliable reception team. Why could they not tell me right away that you were fully booked instead of making me wait 1h30 before asking me to check out? Went to Paradiso the second night. Very friendly team! I would recommend them instead anytime!

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

I believe the quality of your stay at Base can really depend on the room you stayed in. Some are really small and smelly, while some other are really nice. This definitely plays a major role in your experience at Base. As it is very centrally located, it gets noisy on Friday and Saturday nights, but that is the price to pay to be within 5 minutes from all cafes and restaurants. The staff is great and helpful, especially Cody.

Hi Alexandre, Thank you for your feedback on you stay at Base Backpackers Wellington on the 22nd september 2013. We really appreciate all the feedback and reviews that we receive as they help us to improve on our facilities and services that we offer to our guests. Im glad to see you had a great stay with us and that the staff made you feel welcome. We hope to see you back in wellington some time soon. Thank you Samantha McHardy

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

It is a Base hostel, so you get what you expect from Base. Young crowds and party place! Nce place overall. You get free wifi in most hostels around the world, even in third world countries.. Why the hell do you charge it?!? We are in 2013!

• 19th Sep 2013
  • Switzerland

Hi Alexandre, thanks for your feedback, I know NZ is a little behind with the free wifi. It is something we are working on. Kind Regards, Amanda

Fernloft KL @ Chinatown

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great place and very friendly staff. It is just a shame that the wifi doesn't work properly in the rooms..

• 5th Sep 2013

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

• 29th Mar 2013

Residencia Erasmus-Gracia

Barcelona, Spain

There is nothing amazing about this hostel, however it does the job. Clean, well located (3 minutes from the metro, then 15m to the center), secure and very nice and helpful staff. If you are looking for the party hostel with a crazy vibe, this might not be the place. But if you want a basic and good quality hostel, there you are!

As we call it is a Residence of students , so we give a good service , but students have to work and sleep at night, so is quiet place. Thank you. Residencia Erasmus.