Reviews: Kyaura

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Sleep In Hostel

Yangon, Myanmar

Very basic hostel that meets all of your needs. No common space, but basically what I expected. The wifi wasn't great, but it turned out to be a lot better than almost all the wifi everywhere else in Myanmar.

I'm going to give this 100% because this hostel has all the potencial to be perfect, if you let it be. The common room is huge and people will accumulate there, but you have to sit down and make conversation with them to make friends. The common spaces are not necessarily set up in a way you will just start talking. If you are a social person and have no trouble entering a room and chatting people up, you'll love it. It is clean, friendly, and a fine location.

Guesthouse U-En

Osaka, Japan

Fabulous, clean, friendly, and lovely living room complete with a kotatsu (if you don't know what it is, just believe me you'll love it.). The dorm beds are capsule like and quite nice. Really enjoyed it here.

Hi, Arigato gozaimasu for your valuable comment! It is good to hear that you liked kotatsu and our special beds in dormitory! Wish your journey in Japan has been great and fun. Thanks again. Guesthouse U-En crew

Very nice hostel, but the living room is a little small. I like to stay at hostels and meet people and this place seemed a little more like just a nice place to stay. The location is quite good, but the directions to get there are quite difficult. Just exit the station, turn right and walk down the road until you see a Shell station on the left, cross the street and walk past the Shell station until you can't walk anymore, and the hostel is on the right.

Dustin Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

One of the better hostels I've ever stayed at. Dustin is a really awesome guy and the whole hostel is set up so you meet people. The beds were fine, but I mostly came here for the social aspect. Definitely coming back.

U & I Guesthouse

Jeju Island, South Korea

Though I came at an unfortunate time, rain and bad weather, I don't see any reason to complain about this hostel at all. The staff were really helpful, the location was nice, the beds quite comfortable, nice large common space.

Grape Garden House

Seoul, South Korea

Really excellent with incredibly nice staff. I went during off season, so I wasn't really able to meet anyone, but the lovely owners made up for it. This definitely has a "guesthouse" feel, as opposed to a full on hostel. Low key and enjoyable.

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

It was good hostel. I didn't adore it, but I certainly don't have any suggestions or complaints. Oh.. Get cream cheese for your bagels! ;)

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

Riverbank's Hostel

Florence, Italy

Neutral. I didn't find anything wrong with the hostel at all though. If it's the cheapest place and you just need a bed, great shower and room and a great location, it's perfect.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

My second time staying here on my trip. They are so incredibly nice and helpful here. Amazing location, clean, fabulous character. Not anything I bad I can say about this place.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Once again. I think if you are in the mood to join a group of people traveling in groups, then help yourself. I met people in the hostel room and socialized with them, but at the bar I didn't enjoy myself. The staff was VERY nice and the food and security was fabulous.

What can I say about this place! It's very unique. The beds are comfy, the kitchen is a great hang out spot, but some of the staff are just plan horrible. You need to MAKE SURE to leave between 9-12 in the morning or evening, or you will lose your 20 euro deposit. I met some REALLY cool people here, but if you're a partier, or really picky, or what to be able to the ask staff questions, this isn't the place.

Sorry , but in every other hostel you'll have to check-out until 9 or 10 o'clock! And here you are moaning that you had to check out until 12(!!) o'clock/noon?? And: you g-o-t your 20,-€ back!!

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If you want a clean bed to sleep on for a cheap price and a fabulous location, than this place is perfect. Had some trouble with the internet, but the staff were very nice and helpful.

I went from a big, party, overwhelming hostel to this very nice, lovely, fun hostel. I can't really say anything bad about this hostel. The halloween party was a blast! I'll be wearing my t-shirt proudly and I'll most CERTAINLY come back someday!

I was traveling alone and decided to spend a little bit of extra money going to this hostel to have fun. But the bars and clubs aren't very social for females traveling alone. Wasn't able to meet people or socialize. The internet didn't work well in my room (211) The location is also a bit sketch, wouldn't recommend walking around outside at night alone. Great staff, always really clean. Great beds. If you just want a place to be comfortable, this is perfect.

Hostel Ruthensteiner