3rd Aug 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here! We wanted to be near Dingle, so it was a great deal to stay in Annascaul which was only about 15 minutes away. Very comfy and clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for somewhere inexpensive to stay if you driving through the area. Warning though, everything else is probably going to be expensive like dinner and drinks since tourism is a main support in these areas.

Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
7.4
2nd Aug 2013

I stayed here two seperate nights, the first in the all female dorm in the basement where the bathrooms were questionable but when we came back, we were in the bathrooms and rooms in the building next door which were much better. The location is great and the free shuttle to and from the airport will save you A LOT of money if you are getting short on money like we were. Overall a good place to stay if you are looking for somewhere inexpensive and in a really good location.

Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
30th Jul 2013

Pleasantly surprised! We stayed in the 14 bed dorm but it was divided by walls and curtains in groups of four which was great! Clean rooms and bathrooms. Location is PERFECT. Great deal on a Scottish breakfast with cafe next door. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
7.4
27th Jul 2013

Smart Hyde was a nice place to stay, though our first night we were in a nine bedroom dorm and it was very small and hot. We were able to switch rooms the next morning and the staff were very helpful and accomodating. Beds were comfy though, lockers that you don't have to pay for would be nice. Towels are a bit pricey but you can keep them which was nice so we didn't have to rent towels during the rest of our trip. It's a little far from the touristy stops but it depends on what you want to see.

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Vintage Hostel! I was expecting to pay a little more being in Paris, so I thought this was a great deal. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The beds were a little hard but after a long day walking around Paris, that was all I needed. And it was air conditioned! In July, Paris is hot, and an air conditioned hostel is hard to come by. So overall I would definitely recommend it and I would definitely come back!