Smart Hyde Park View

Firstly, my only consideration: length of the beds. I think people over 1.70m don't fit that comfortably in them. Apart from that, staying at this place at the price of ~£10/night was a great deal! Safe, clean, great location, ensuite rooms, including breakfast and free wifi. It is unbelievable for the city of London. The room I stayed in (208) was a bit crowded with all the luggage around, it wasn't inviting to spend time in, but that's a good thing when travelling I guess! Would so go again.

Romeo And Juliet B&B

Bergamo, Italy

This place is incredible. For that price, you get a whole apartment by yourselves, equipped with everything that you might need. It's basically an apartment with included breakfast. Breakfast is complete and there is no time limit for it. Location is good, facilities are excellent. There are locked doors for both the apartment and the buildings' complex so there are no worries about that. I wouldn't hesitate staying there again any time I visit Bergamo!

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

Staying there was a delight! Loved the hostess, extremely helpful and nice! The place is neat, facilities are excellent and the breakfast includes more things that what you can eat! A bit tricky for the late sleepers, but nothing unusual as it stops at 10:00. Good walking distance from all attractions and surrounded by restaurants and bars.

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

Loved the place! Owners are extremely nice and helpful, excellent communication in all terms. The place was adorable, comfortable beds and spotless clean facilities, spacious and clean bathrooms. It feels like staying at an everyday home! It's in a really good location for the train station, but with some walking distance from the centre, about 10'. All it's missing is a couch so that you can change environment from the bedroom if you're staying indoors. Thank you for everything!

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

• 6th Oct 2012
  • Cyprus

Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

Exactly what you need for a budget travel, a bit disorganised. Comfortable beds, enough plugs in the room, personal light by the bed, lockers which were pretty useful. There are two bathrooms, I liked the one, didn't feel so comfortable in the other. Daily cleaning so it stays clean. The girls running the place are really nice, but quite busy so before arriving, call them to make sure they'll be there! Breakfast has a lot of variety, despite the fact that there wasn't any milk sometimes.

Alla Noca

Bergamo, Italy

I absolutely loved everything about the hostel. It's basically a house with two bedrooms so the tenants share kitchen, bathroom and living room. We had the whole place to ourselves as the other room was empty which was amazing for the price we paid. The house is fully equiped with a lot of food for breakfast and things like shampoos etc (maybe from the previous tenants). Towels are provided, William and his mom are extremely nice, direct bus line from the station and at the base of Cita Alta.

Hi Maria Lena, thank you very much for your rating!! I just want to specify that I rent the rooms only for the same group of people so they haven't to share kitchen, bathroom and living room with foreigners. I wish to have you as my guests again in future! All the best! William

B&B Music

Milan, Italy

We enjoyed our stay in B&B Music! Our room (Verdi) was spacious, well lit and clean! The bathroom was shared with the people in two other bedrooms, and there is a bathroom on each of the three floors with modern, clean and new facilities. However, sometimes there was water everywhere, which was unpleasant. Beds were ok for non-demanding visitors, but one of the mattresses was not comfortable at all, it needs to be changed. Breakfast was excellent and the service really friendly.

Hostel Cerro de Bu

Toledo, Spain

I loved this hostel! It's small, cosy and with really friendly environment. Its location is good because there is a bus stop and bars/cafes/kiosks near it. For the city center, it's is also in walking distance. I totally recommend it!

Sol Hostel

Madrid, Spain

We stayed here for one night with a friend, so it was fine! In hostels with that big dorms, you have to be lucky. I got a guy snoring the whole night and I didn't really sleep well, but in general it's ok!

Hi there Thanks for your feedback, this year since last we have improved a lot, thank you regret that your room was a person who snores, is a lottery in shelters that happens, but if in the future on your next visit pass it again depending on availability can change your room delighted just have to inform us, that we do also extend to all our future guests. Thanks for helping us improve every day. thank you very much A big hug. Hostel Sol Team

Concept is nice, the location is excellent.. loved the terrace and the rooms are in really good condition!! I got a room at 20euros for the next day which was kind of expensive but I guess if I had booked it earlier it would be cheaper :p

Hostel Blue Planet

Paris, France

Amazing location close to a major gare and lots of restaurants etc. 24hour access to the hostel, so no curfew. Cameras all over the place, so security is quite good. Everyday cleaning and everynight movies shown in the cafeteria!! Perfect price and perfect hostel. Totally recommended.