Hostel 639

The Hostel has the atmosphere of a bus station. A lot of shady characters lurking around. Had a roommate, from New Zealand who caught a guest who had just checked into the hostel, rifling through my belongings. Hostel had video of suspect entering rooms. No lockers of any kind in rooms. No soap in bathrooms for hand washing. Shared shower in mixed rooms. Rooms hot with almost no ventilation and cemetery for view. I highly suggest, even though its cheap, that you avoid this hostel.

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Clean place to stay. Close to the bus station. No complaints.

Hostal Belmont Plaza

Quito, Ecuador

Renovations

La Brisa Loca

Santa Marta, Colombia

I stayed at La Brisa Loca for a total of 15 days whilst volunteering in Santa Marta. The staff made feel at home as well as the food, which is excellent. There is a nice roof top terrace with comfy hammocks and a pool where you can cool off quickly. The location is also very good, just steps from the beach and nice restaurants. If you like to meet new people and make new friends this is the place to be. For those reviewers commenting on the music, lonely planet says to travel with ear plugs.

Hostel Slotania

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel. Location not bad either, only 15 minutes by city bus to central station. And the free breakfast is awesome. So was the price for accomodation.

The worst Hostel I have ever stayed at. I booked online and was qouted 30 RMB per night. then when I arrived they said it was 40 a night. When I entered the dorm it smelled of B.O. so badly i could taste it, any nobody was in the room. The dorms are filthy. I then asked for a single room and when I entered the room I saw mold in the corners and it was filthy as well. I would have left and went elsewhere but I didn't want to have to start looking for a new hostel. tried to get RMB 2x for laundry

The Classic Courtyard

Beijing, China

I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again. Hot water for longer periods would be nicer. You need to be quick in the shower. The hostel has tours for very reasonable rates to all the sites a person wants to see!

The Point Cusco

Cusco, Peru

If you like to party this is the place. But donĀ“t count on sleeping very much. Bathrooms are co-ed.

hello there , i am glad that you have rated and also commented on our hostel this helps me know if there are any things i can improve i see by the comment you made i do not need to improve the partying area of the hostel and that makes me happy because we do take pride in our hostel been a lively and active hostel , we do try hard not to be like other hostels close by and say we are a party hostel and not actually be one! thanks again for pointing put that we are a party hostel. come here to party people we are the hot spot of cusco. cheers mate Ben Towers Hostel owner/manager

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

I enjoyed my stay. Nice and quiet at night, so no trouble sleeping. Staff are friendly and speak english. Location is great as well, only 2 minute walk to the main square. Also the hostel is very clean with comfortable beds.