9th Feb 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Rose and Crown. The staff were lovely and vey accommodating; Taylor was especially charming. I also really liked the privacy curtain because it gave me my own space. The only things I didn't like we're that I was unable to figure out how to use the locker and the washroom. Personally, I hate when water pools around your feet in the shower. Otherwise I enjoyed the stay and I would recommend this hostel and may revisit if I am back in London.

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your visit to London, we are please you mostly enjoyed your stay with us, but had you ask any staff member about either the lockers or washrooms they woulod have been happy to help, our showers are regularly cleaned out and drains cleared, we look forward to seeing you again soon, thank you for your comments.

Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
6.6
20th Apr 2012

I was impressed by the atmosphere when I arrived. It seemed like a lot of fun. I was not very impressed when I got the bed sheets and I had to remove 5-6 strands of someone else's hair. I expected better. The floors were filthy and the place seemed dirty. I also could not get the wifi to wok for me, nor could I find the pancakes in the morning. In general, I thought this was an average hostel. I expected it to be cleaner, but the staff were super friendly.

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
6.0
19th May 2011

This hostel is in a great location but the staff were not very nice, in fact some were quite rude and the 'clean' sheets had other people's hair on them. It just didn't strike me as a very clean place. In terms of security, there was no where to leave your things locked away in the hostel and they gave the key to anyone who asked for it at the desk. It is hard for me to comment on fun, as I was super busy, but I met some nice people. Also there is no age limit so there were a lot of old people.

ACE - Apartment, Prague, Czech Republic
24th Mar 2011

The staff were super friendly and the place was pretty clean. It is in a really good location. What I found strange was there was no age limit and the people who were staying there did not seem to be having fun, most people were asleep by 10pm. But this is not the hostel's fault-it was a great location and fairly clean.

Perminalen Hotel, Oslo, Norway
12th Mar 2011

Casa di Antonella, Siena, Italy
8th Jan 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitly reccommend it to anyone travelling to Siena. I thought that it was a lovely place and it was more of a bed and breakfeast than a hostel. It was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had in a hostel, really clean, nice people, and great location.

Pisa Tower, Pisa, Italy
9.3
7th Jan 2011

I really enjoyed my stay. It is a great location and the people were very nice. Clean and a good place to stay if you are in Pisa.

Milan Hostel Emmy, Milan, Italy
5.7
5th Jan 2011

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
12th Nov 2010

I enjoyed my stay, I thought the people were freindly and generally the place was clean. The bathrooms could have been a little cleaner. I would recommend Hello Hostels to others because I was pretty happy with the experience.