Unique Hostel e Pousada

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Funcionários muito simpáticos e atenciosos, quartos muito bons. Apenas na última noite havia alguns hóspedes bêbados, conversando muito alto e batendo portas. Os banheiros também às vezes ficavam sujos, talvez poderiam melhorar a rotina de limpeza.

• 23rd Aug 2014

The White Tulip Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I really liked the location and the pub, but I found the place really noisy and the bathroom was really dirty. It could be a great hostel if they payed a little more attention to simple things like washing the bathroons EVERY DAY. And also calling attention of impolite guests, who talk loudly and slam the doors all the time as if they were the only ones there... I think the staff should be more careful about this.

• 9th Jan 2014

Very good location, right across from the underground station. Good acess to famous attractions, I loved the pub, really friendly staff and good atmosphere, cheap drinks and good music. I also liked the neighborhood, many options for food, supermarkets, a really good market. I just think cleanliness should be improved... the bathrooms on the first floor were usually very dirty....and the "kitchen' too... very messy.... but I would stay at this hostel again, it's worthy for the price.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Hi Camila, Thank you for the feedback, we do apologize about the mess, must've been on a very busy night, but still that's no excuse, next time we promise it's going to be sparkling throughout. As it is now :D Safe travels!

Olah Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great staff and accomodations. I'd only reccomend to improve the bathrooms, but in general everything was really good.

• 3rd Nov 2011