21st Nov 2016

Very well located, I could do many things on foot. What I really liked about this hostel is the environment. Everyone is so cool, it sounds like a place where I could live for a while. Almost every day there's live music, so if you're musician or are fond of live music, probably you'd like this place. Simple breakfast, but ok for the price.

Mio Hostel, Milan, Italy
3rd Nov 2016

I liked my stay at Mio Hostel, people are friendly and supportive. About 5 min walk from Lambrate Station. It's a simple place, but I think it's fair for the price. Very good breakfast, and dinner is a differential - simple but it's the only hostel I've been to that offers this, so that's pretty nice if you're short of money.

• Portugal, Female, 31-40
Porto Downtown Hostel, Porto, Portugal
18th Dec 2015

Quite simple place, but for the price I think it's fair. Very good location and friendly staff.

3rd Sep 2015

I loved this hostel. Friendly and helpful staff, my room was pretty nice and clean, near the center and many options of restaurants, supermarkets, cafes.

BH Boutique Hostel, Belo Horizonte, Brazil
8.0
23rd Aug 2014

Funcionários muito simpáticos e atenciosos, quartos muito bons. Apenas na última noite havia alguns hóspedes bêbados, conversando muito alto e batendo portas. Os banheiros também às vezes ficavam sujos, talvez poderiam melhorar a rotina de limpeza.

The White Tulip Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.7
9th Jan 2014

I really liked the location and the pub, but I found the place really noisy and the bathroom was really dirty. It could be a great hostel if they payed a little more attention to simple things like washing the bathroons EVERY DAY. And also calling attention of impolite guests, who talk loudly and slam the doors all the time as if they were the only ones there... I think the staff should be more careful about this.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
Olah Hostel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
9.0
3rd Nov 2011

Great staff and accomodations. I'd only reccomend to improve the bathrooms, but in general everything was really good.