Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It's not worth the price. The hostel closes from 4 am until 6 am, during this time you can't go inside de hostel. They say everything closes at 1, not true, I saw myself leaving the party earlier because I didn't want to be lock outside, it was very cold. Everything looks durty and smells bad. No comum area, no kitchen, no place to charge phones, jus 2 wall outlets in a room with 22 people. I have been to amsterdam earlier and I can say this hostel can break the fun of the place.

Dear customer, we are one of the cheapest hostels in Amsterdam and our curfew is just two hours what is pretty decent.

Jorplace Delft

Delft, Netherlands

I can't say it is a bad option because Jorplace is the only hostel in Delft, but it didn't like it at all. The three bunk bed made me feel sleeping in a drawer, and besides that, it was really narrow, I couldn't move. The kitchen and common area close at 22:00, after that you have nothing to do because the internet doesn't work in the room, you can't eat, you read a book, you don't even have place to sit. I don't recommend it at all.

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

Sunset Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Great great great. I recommend it

Serenata Hostel Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

It was amazing. Love the city, love the hostel.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

This hostel is a bad choice. The shower was so hot, you can control the temperature, I couldn't stay under the water. Very impersonal staff, only one nice young guy. No lockers in a room with 16 people. The bed shaked a lot. Even the rooms being cleaned every day it had a bad smell. And I can't describe how bad was the wifi, I gave up on using it. I am going back to Dublin and I am definitely looking for another hostel.

Hotel Du Commerce

Paris, France

The room was not ready when we got there, and we notice that it happened to others costumers. I didn't like the staff. The room was good but we have to pay if we want to take a shower (????????). It was not an expensive bath, but I thought was implicit, if you pay for a room it includes a shower. It was raining and the room is outside, every time I needed to go to the toilet our shower I got wet.

Hostel Bridge

Prague, Czech Republic

Me and my boyfriend had an amazing time in Prague. Very helpful staff. We liked the room, only problem is they need to put curtain on it!

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Pension Iliovasilema

Santorini, Greece

Me and my boyfriend had an amazing time in Santorini in june. The room we stayed has the most beautiful view in the whole island. The staff was very kind. We got a good deal on the ATV, and is definitely the best way to go around the island. Santorini couldn't be better!

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

Hostal Era

Madrid, Spain

Antico Capon

Venice, Italy

The worst hostel I stayed so far. The only good think is the location. The room was tiny, no even space for my backpack. No kitchen. The bathroom was really terrible and the shower was just a head-height tap. Didn't like at all.