Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Pousada Sao Jorge

Bonito, Brazil

Overall the hostel is great, we enjoyed our stay there. Location is great, right on the main strip of Bonito. The front office of the hostel is a tour agency which books all tours/etc, which is convenient. On the other hand, the focus was very much on booking tours, and less so on servicing the hostel. Some of the staff (including owner) were great, a couple of them didn't have great attitudes. I think it might be a more enjoyable place during the high season. All was well-kept and clean.

• 5th Jun 2014

Sao Paulo Global Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This is a great hostel, those who stayed there during the same time as me agreed (and none of us were offered drinks for our reviews). I was actually almost convinced not to stay there because of that one negative review someone left recently -- but I'm glad I wasn't. I've stayed in MANY hostels before. This hostel is clean, has good facilities, but most importantly it has great social spaces that encourage people to meet and hang out, I made friends right away. Thanks for a great stay.

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Fusion Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

This is a great hostel. It is not ideal for those who need everything to be perfect like a hotel, a bathroom next to each room, everything perfectly in order. Sometimes there's limited water, sometimes there's no hot water. But it's a beautiful hostel (the main room is amazing), with a great staff, and everyone has a really good time there. I made friends immediately and had a great time staying there during Carnaval. The location is also perfect, in the heart of the Pelourinho. Thank you.

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Had an amazing time. They bring together great folks from all over the world, and organize great ways to party + stay entertained. I'd definitely stay there again (and again)!