Reviews: sandmg43

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

This hostel is very affordable (I paid $26 to stay on a weeknight) and in a great location Towels are free, and everyone has their own locker in the room (Bring your own lock). Downsides: If you're on a top bunk, be aware that the ladder is WEAK. Also, there is no bar on the bed to keep you from rolling off in your sleep. And a tip: If your transaction comes to less than $30, you'll be paying in cash. Be ready to put down a $10 deposit, which you'll get back when you return your key card.

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Highly recommendl! Only thing lacking: the common area was way too quiet. Wish it had a bar. BUT the staff was so accommodating & personable! They went above & beyond to make sure that my stay in Madrid was perfect. They even helped me figure out the best option to send an international package, making sure I saved money! The hostel itself is so new & very detail-oriented. Location is perfect - Just a couple blocks from the metro, but you don't need it because you're already in the center!

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

It's a bit pricey for the broke traveler; however, it's still one of the most affordable options in Boston, so I get it. And it is an amazing hostel! Perhaps even the best I've ever stayed at. I loved the cleanliness of the rooms. I can tell that a lot of detail was put into each decision when designing this hostel, like the individual shelves with plug outlets, spacious lockers, and towel/coat hooks for each bed. I VERY MUCH enjoyed my stay here and met some great people!

Babushka House

St Petersburg, Russia

I loved Babushka House! It's in an amazing location in St. Petersburg - very central, I could walk everywhere from there. The hostel is very new, which is reflective in the cleanliness. Everyone I met was super nice and the staff was helpful. The only downside would be that it's a bit difficult to find on Vladimirsky Prospekt. Look for #14 and walk through the alley. To the left there is a building and it's on the top floor. St. Petersburg was unforgettable--I'd stay there again!!!