Reviews: sandmg43

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

This hostel was pretty good! If you like Venice Beach, it's in a prime location. Having stayed at hostels in both Venice Beach and Hollywood, I would actually say I'd prefer Hollywood for its accessibility. Venice is pretty dead at night, and it's extremely time consuming to travel anywhere via public transportation. That said, no complaints about the hostel. It was comfortable, quiet enough to sleep, and had a decent common area. The staff wasn't overly friendly but they were accommodating.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

This hostel is very affordable (I paid $26 to stay on a weeknight) and in a great location Towels are free, and everyone has their own locker in the room (Bring your own lock). Downsides: If you're on a top bunk, be aware that the ladder is WEAK. Also, there is no bar on the bed to keep you from rolling off in your sleep. And a tip: If your transaction comes to less than $30, you'll be paying in cash. Be ready to put down a $10 deposit, which you'll get back when you return your key card.

Room007 Ventura Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Highly recommendl! Only thing lacking: the common area was way too quiet. Wish it had a bar. BUT the staff was so accommodating & personable! They went above & beyond to make sure that my stay in Madrid was perfect. They even helped me figure out the best option to send an international package, making sure I saved money! The hostel itself is so new & very detail-oriented. Location is perfect - Just a couple blocks from the metro, but you don't need it because you're already in the center!

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

It's a bit pricey for the broke traveler; however, it's still one of the most affordable options in Boston, so I get it. And it is an amazing hostel! Perhaps even the best I've ever stayed at. I loved the cleanliness of the rooms. I can tell that a lot of detail was put into each decision when designing this hostel, like the individual shelves with plug outlets, spacious lockers, and towel/coat hooks for each bed. I VERY MUCH enjoyed my stay here and met some great people!

Babushka House

St Petersburg, Russia

I loved Babushka House! It's in an amazing location in St. Petersburg - very central, I could walk everywhere from there. The hostel is very new, which is reflective in the cleanliness. Everyone I met was super nice and the staff was helpful. The only downside would be that it's a bit difficult to find on Vladimirsky Prospekt. Look for #14 and walk through the alley. To the left there is a building and it's on the top floor. St. Petersburg was unforgettable--I'd stay there again!!!