The room is bit small and looks old.

Very quite simply place, very clean. we stayed here for two nights, they were helpful. When eat the cakes made me felt like home. Will come back to stay again if possible.

My friend booked for me and strongly recommends it. Good location, the metro station is just on the opposite side. Really helpful staff and lots of very useful travel information. Enjoy staying here and will definitely come to stay again when next time visit Chengdu.

It is very closed to ChunXi Street and Xinnan men bus station, very good location for travelling. Really like here, very clean and cozy place. Meet nice people. Definitely will come back. Met nice people. Thank u!

You are right, we are very proud of Chengdu Flipflop Hostel's location, it's close to everywhere and a lot of interesting places nearby, enjoy your stay here, and Flipflop is your home away from home. Best regards,

Really enjoy staying here, very helpful and friendly people, location is good, closed to City center.

Just one night there.

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

this is a new hostel ,although some of the equipments haven't been finished,the staffs there are really helpful and friendly ,we had a lovely staying there,thanks a lot~~~

I like here!!!!

Second time in Chengdu,tried different hostel,it's really nice place ,very good location ,in the city center!!!And many free trip and good trip provide.All the dorm with ensuit!Met nice people and friendly staff here.Really enjoy!Thanks!

Really enjoy ,nice,clean place and can get useful information when I want.I will definitely come back staying here if next time visit in Chengdu.