Poets Corner Hostel

The Ginger Monkey

High Tatras, Slovakia

Equity Point London

YHA London Central

excellent location with a very helpful staff.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Tres Bon rapport qualite prix . Cet hostel est situe dans une ruelle calme. Le personnel est tres competent pour vous renseigner sur les differentes possibilites de visiter les environs et organiser au mieux votre sejour ( taxis, reservations de vos vols a l interieur ou exterieur du Vietnam).

Istanbul Green House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Well, I planned to stay 5 nights at Green House Hostel, I have just spent one night due to the fact that when I came back from the city the second day in the evening there were 2 policemen waiting at the hostel reception waiting to shut down the hostel ! All customers have to find another hostel, the owner was very embarrassed , he paid the money back and a taxi in order to find another place.

Dear Francoıs , after 2 Hours we open Our Hostel Because there was missunderstanding i showed them permition receip than they opened and no body hade find place by themself! i sent all my Guest to My freinds Hostel!i found you too ,did you find Hostel by yourself a.g? we all welcome our Guest and we Have permİTİON FOR RUNING HOSTEL. you can check from the main page. Best regards

Excellent hostel, all members of the staff were very helpful, friendly. They provide excellent services when it comes to inform you about the different possibilities to book a train ticket or a restaurant or anything you need to make your trip in Beijing or Xi-an unforgettable.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

very good hostel with nice location and friendly staff