Reviews: rafspider

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 49

Rainbow Apartments 3

Krakow, Poland

Not the very best location, but in a whole this is an excellent option in Krakow. Would definitely stay there again!

• 29th Jul 2013

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

This hostel is well located, my bed was a good one and the girls at the reception are very friendly. Unfortunately this is what I liked about it. Too many people in such a small place, not much space for guests in any room, bathrooms and restrooms were always busy, in 6 days me and friend could only use the hostel kitchen once because it was always crowded and noisy and despite of the friendliness of the girls at the reception they didn't seem to know much about the city in a whole.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

I simply have no words to describe this place because it is beyond perfection. The funky decoration, the spacious rooms, the cleanliness, all the smiles and accurate information we can get from the lovely girls at the reception, the international calls for free, etc, etc. I have never been that spoilt in a hostel before, but Soul Kitchen Junior made me feel that way in the moment me and friend stepped in. Would definitely go back!

• 17th Jul 2013

GIDIC Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

I cannot complain about anything in this hostel, except the cleanliness in some parts of the hostel, especially in the kitchen. Out of this, I loved the way we were treated, all the useful information me and my friend got and the good location of Gidic Backpackers. Would definitely stay there again!

• 13th Jul 2013

Riga Hostel

Riga, Latvia

Very cozy hostel in the very heart of Riga, just a few steps from the Old Town and next to train and bus station. Could not have asked for more.

• 10th Jul 2013

Home Made House

Vilnius, Lithuania

Excellent place to stay and make friends. I am very happy I booked this hostel to stay in Vilnius and will definitely recommend it to everybody coming to this beautiful city. My thumbs up for it! :)

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Simply loved this place and would definitely stay here again. I highly recommend it!

Rainbow Apartments 3

Krakow, Poland

The building where Rainbow Apartments 3 is located can scare you at first, but once we step in you get completely overwhelmed. The apartment is super and its bathroom + shower is the best I have tried on my trips. Overall, I highly recommend it!

• 30th Jun 2013

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

• 27th Jul 2012

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

The old town of Amman is dirty and noisy, but the staff at this hostel made us feel at home almost immediately. They invited us to have dinner with them 2 nights, they gave us bottles of water everyday and didn't charge a penny for them, and always greeted us with a big smile on their faces. I can say with all my traveling experience that this is best hostel staff I've ever met.

• 24th Jul 2012

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

Very nice place, just a five minute walk from the main bus station and a 10 minute walk to Petra Visitor Center. Gail is a lovely person and treated us sweetly. The rooms are very good and the breakfast is pretty decent. I definitely recommend it!

• 22nd Jul 2012

Bedouin Lifestyle Camp

wadi Rum, Jordan

One of the best experiences me and friend have ever had during our trips. Wadi Rum is amazing, and so is this camp and its staff. We loved every single minute we spend there! And what a delicious dinner, wow!!!

• 21st Jul 2012
  • Globetrotter

The hostel is 12 kms away from Aqaba Center, but if you want to relax from the noise and enjoy the beauty of the Red Sea with tranquility, that's the place to be. Very nice staff, very good food for a pretty reasonable price. I definitely recommend it!

• 19th Jul 2012

Thank you, Dear. Hope to serve you better next time

Wonderful location, right in the center of Eilat. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfy. The only complaint would be about the heat during summer time, but that's not their fault. :-)

• 17th Jul 2012
  • Globetrotter

Amazing location, right next to Masada National Park. From there it's very easy to spend a day relaxing at the Dead Sea. Great rooms and an excellent breakfast. Staff is very willing to help with any doubt you may have. I highly recommend it.

• 15th Jul 2012

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Excellent location, good staff, good breakfast. The rooms could have a little bit more space, but they are ok. I would stay there again.

• 11th Jul 2012

Loui M Apartments

Haifa, Israel

Very nice staff, very well-equipped apartments. A little bit far from the main touristic sites, but pretty easy to get to them from the hostel. I definitely recommend Loui M apartments for anyone heading to Haifa.

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

Excellent location, staff is ok, breakfast is also ok if you like salad in the morning. The bedrooms and restrooms on the ground floor are way better than the ones on the first floor. I think the hostel is a little pricey for the things it offers, but I would stay there again.

Goodnight Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

There are not enough words to describe how well we felt in this hostel. Very beautifully decorated, wonderfully located and the friendliest staff we've found. Honestly, the funniest place we've stayed. Loved it!

• 29th Jul 2011
  • Globetrotter

We were welcomed with a big smile by Felix at 1 am when we arrived and from that moment on we knew our stay in Times Hostel would be great. And so was it. Very nice and spacious room, very good breakfast and very helpful staff. Once again, a million thanks to Felix.

• 24th Jul 2011

• 15th Jul 2011

Guesthouse Casa Pombal

Coimbra, Portugal

The Dutch ladies are very sweet and welcomed us with big smiles and lots of information about Coimbra. Our room was flawless, full of little details that made a huge difference, such as a sink inside the room and bathrobes . The breakfast was the best we had in our journey.

Old Evora

Evora, Portugal

The best hostel I've stayed, the best host I've found in all my journeys around the world. Pedro, we'll never be able to thank you enough for the lovely days we spend in your place. Cheers from Brazil!

Pension Bicuar

Faro, Portugal

Our room was cute, and the staff very friendly. The terrace on the top floor is a plus. I'd definitely stay there again!

Gold Coast

Lagos, Portugal

The location is great, the staff is perfect, the only problem was that our private room was next to the terrace where 99% of the guests got together before the night out. In other words, it was very noisy. But we could survive, and the history classes we had with Artur were priceless.

• 29th Jun 2011

Excellent hostel!

• 24th Jul 2010

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The apartment we stayed in was very nice and quiet, the staff in the hostel very helpful and funny (special thanks to Asim) and a good breakfast. The only complaint is the bed we slept in the last night in the twin bed room in the hostel. That was hell! But, if you can survive that, I highly recommend this place. :o)

• 21st Jul 2010

Hostel Magdalena-Lena

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

With a girl like Lena running the hostel there is no other word to describe the place than perfect!

• 20th Jul 2010

Anna Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very nice quiet place, not far from the public transportation that can take you anywhere you want easily and fast. Stjepo (or something like that,hehehe)is nuts, but one the nicest guys we met along the way.:o) And he even drove us to the bus station the day we left Dubrovnik. Priceless!

• 15th Jul 2010

Hobo Bear Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Excellent hostel with the best apartaments we have stayed in and the nicest staff of all the places we have visited. Good job guys! :o)

• 10th Jul 2010

Boomerang Hostel & Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

We loved the apartment we stayed in, but we missed a good mirror in it. :o)

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

Cute little hostel, nice bar, a lovely dog, very helpful staff and an excellent breakfast.

• 30th Jun 2010
  • Globetrotter

Thank you very much for this wonderful rating. It´s a big honour for us to be rated so good by such nice ladies. Hope you already plan your next trip to Bratislava. No question where you´d stay :)

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

Excellent hostel!

• 27th Jun 2010

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

This hostel is flawless. Will recommend it to everybody!

Sultan Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Our quad room was too small, and no air conditioning in it as they mention in their website. And it was noisy as well. The staff and location were very nice though.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen