Casona Potosi Hostal

Potosi, Bolivia

Located very near downtown, big and beautiful place. Negative point is that there were no entertainment inside the hostel, only basic rooms and bathrooms.

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

Good hostel, just not so good located in comparison to others one I saw but if we compare the price, it is worth to book for one or more nights. Breakfast was also very good and I got nothing to complain about the staff. The only thing I missed there is a guide with more night places to go out, in addition to the one they provide with restaurants, those hostel guides are the best to get started in an unknown city.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Location of Hostel is very nice, close to Blues bars and also night life. Security is a model in comparison to other hostels I slept, staff is polite too. Just missed some friends there to hang out, but I had a great time.

Hello, Thank you for reviewing the Getaway. We are glad that you rocked out at some nearby Blues bars and our staff enhanced you experience. We look forward to your next visit. Safe travels, Jason Schultz Assistant Manager